31 Years Old One Son. I Am 6ft Tall 180 Pounds - Norfolk, VA

We'll I am going in for my final breast...

We'll I am going in for my final breast augmentation before my big day. The surgury date is jan 14 2014. So I have two weeks before my surgury. I am very nervous about choosing what was best for me and the look I want and my height and weight. But I think either way it better than what I have now I am a 36 c sometimes a d. I am getting 750 cc under muscle silicone gel. I wanted the 650 cc gel look and my surgeon said with it being under muscle to go with bigger size. So I am.

We'll went in for my last pre op appt. before surgury

We'll today was full if nerves and excitement and getting some answers answered. I have decided to go with 800 cc silicone under the muscle. High profile. I am 6"0 tall 180 pounds. Um found out so many more answers to questions I had. I have twelve days before my surgury can't stop thinking about boobs and looking at pictures and what mine gonna look like. We'll 12 more days.

Getting nervous 6 days before surgury

We'll I have six days before my surgury. I am getting more and more nervous. Anyone who had 700 -800 cc silicone under and have any photo please I would like to see. I am a full c right now and wonder what size I'll be when I am done. I am 6"0 tall and 180 pounds. I still can't believe six days is all I have left

Help

So my throat feels scratchy and I gave cough mostly if I breathe in two deep surgury in two days. Will they still let me go through with it. What can I do to make my self better not worse. I tried all tricks heT steam hot tea lemon honey cough drops.

About four days after

We'll I did it I had surgury. I am liking the way my breasts look. But my left breasts is healing great my right one is killing me and making it hard to use my right arm. I keep trying stretch and use it everyday. I go back to see my doctor Tuesday. That right breasts is also up higher still than my left and brused. I heard that one they had a hard time with so I am assuming that's why. It like one minute if I could take this all back and do it all over again I don't think I would. But at the other moment I keep telling my self in next couple weeks I'll be happy I did it. And my stomach seem to have gotten so bloated. Still waiting for that to go down and I hope it will. I don't want it to seem like I'm completely not happy. Because I am. I am just having hard time recovering. And that making it hard for me be positive at the moment. I did have 800 cc silicone under muscle implant. Which is biggest u can have in the United States. As far as silicone.
Hague center for plastic and reconstructive surgury

So far they seem really nice and helpful. But feel like they wanna rush you in to decision.

your pics look great, hang in there you are still so early PO! that is totally the look - size-wise that I am looking for too.
Hey I'm ok. I just trying adjust I guess. And finally able lay on my side so that's nice. And us tall people really eat up those cc"s. But that ok for me. But I feel like one breast is smaller than the other waiting for it to even out still trying be patient my doctor doesn't seem to care or worry but he in and out so damn fast and he says it smaller cause my dominant hand with the muscle which I would understand but my right breast is the one smaller and I am left handed so when I told him that he kind of ignored me I felt like. But everything I read on here is just be patient so I am trying
How are you doing?
Congrats!!! How are you feeling these days???
Ok as far as healing I'm almost 2 weeks out and stressed out my left boob is size bigger than my right I know I read that it takes time but I can already notice my boobs dropping and even so my left still bigger than my right u can tell on swim suits shirts I wear. I told my doctor when I went for my visit. He just tried saying your dominant hand will make your boob look more mmuscular but I'm left handed so couldn't of done that in my case. If u are even understanding it. So I have another appointment on 4th feb trying be patient until than if things don't change he best do something. Lol
I hear you!!! I had a couple of "I paid you too much to screw this up!" moments myself. My body usually doesn't cooperate with me on a NUMBER of levels, so I'm inclined to agree with the whole "be patient" advice in case your boobs are just being moody. :) Happy healing to you - keep us posted on your progress!!!
We'll I did it I have boobs. Lol. I can't see them exactly only what in my sports bra. The right one is sitting real high and hurts a lot the left one feel like it my boob. I have nipple feeling and everything. It so crazy how we'll my left one is. We'll surgury was breeze them said they hard hard time waking me up and I was weezing from being sick but other than that great. I feel good now. Like mistbmyvcold is gone. Sure hope it stats thus way. One think I never knew is you have to wear compression socks and get up walk around every two hours every 3-4 at night so that kind of sucks but I peeing a lot so it not bothering me I wake up before my alarm. It doesnt really hurt like I thought so far. Like I said except my right side. We'll off to more sleep see doctor this morning and see my boobs tomorrow.
We'll today is the day. I am still sick but haven't had no fever or anything so I'm pretty sure try still going to go through with it surgury not till 330 gotta be there 230. It gonna be long day nothing to eat and drink until like 7 pm tonight. I tried eat a good meal before midnight last night but with me being sick I couldn't taste it anyways. Lol. We'll my nerves are going but right now I seem to be more excited than nervous. Which I thought I was going to be way more nervous. I know it gonna hit me when I get there. Cause I can't stress it enough my biggest fear being put to sleep. Doctor says they will give me something make me more comfortable. We'll I sure hope they do lol. Hope everyone have a great day. And hope I do to.
Uh oh! You definitely do not want to go under anesthesia with chest congestion! Are you any better? I started in with a bit of a cough last night. :/
I'm having up and down I finally got a hold of my nurse and they told me some medicine I can take. My surgury supposed to be tomorrow. They told me if my airway sounds clear and I don't have a fever I can continue if not. My surgury won't be until jan 30 th.
Oooooh I so hope you're able to get it done tomorrow!!!! Good luck hon!
Thanks very much. Tomorrow I'm gonna be so nervous it gonna be so stressful that I think I'll forget all about being sick lol.
Good luck hun and keep us posted. I am 5'10 and 200lbs going with 695cc, HP sientras. I have 12 days left and am super excited I can't wait. Really hope you post some pics so we can see your progress!
Wow lady those are going to be some bigguns! I have 550s dual plane but only one week post and they are plenty big and still swollen. Have u tried rice sizers Bc I think the weight was a pretty realistic comparison for me.
Ya I played with rice sizers and even took them to walmart with me and tried on different bras. I went with the 800. Cause my doctor told me my gel hp they don't make in 750. It was only 700-800 cc and they said with me being so tall and my measurements that was the best way to go
Wish you the best! Us tall girls eat up the cc's! I was surprised when my PS recommended 575cc to fill up my deflated mommy boobs. But I am soooooo happy! I'm 5'10" and currently @160lbs.
Thanks for replying. I am so nervous my biggest fear has always been to be out to sleep. Ha ha. And I am scared that 800 are gonna be huge. But he keeps telling me that it will be big but not huge cause my height. I am sure he right. But one minute I know they will be fine and next minute I freak my self out
its over before you know it. I remember giving them my music request and I didn't hear one song lol. They said I was singing along though. The next thing I knew I had a straw in my mouth and they were sending my friend in. I know it was 815 when I laid down on the table and by 1030 I was in the car. Don't let that be your worry just let them know if you have ever had any medication complications so they can tailor you a specific "cocktail."
Thanks girl I appreciate it. I never had any issues. I hope it done and over and I love it
It's really a breeze. Don't stress!!!

Thank you for starting your review on RealSelf! I realize your surgery is quickly approaching, but here are some questions for your doctor that you may want to discuss prior to surgery. You may have most of these answered, but just in case, since you mentioned you felt a bit rushed with some of your decisions. Here is another helpful link to some recovery supplies. Will you have anyone helping you the first few days post op? Keep us posted and good luck!