Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty with Silikon-1000

Pros: Less expensive and painful than surgery with...

Pros: Less expensive and painful than surgery with less downtime, good for augmenting the nose, possible alternative to revision rhinoplasty surgery

Cons: May require multiple visits to get the desired results, some minor discomfort with needle injections, possible allergic reaction to topical anesthesia Silikon-1000 is a permanent filler. Therefore, it is very important to have a doctor who knows both the mechanics and art of non-surgical rhinoplasty.

Do your research and look at the photos of the doctor’s patients. Discuss your options and what you are hoping to achieve with your doctor. If multiple visits are required (possibly 2-3), you will need to allow time (4-6 weeks) between visits for your body to build up around the filler, so plan accordingly. It is better to add slowly than to overfill and be dissatisfied.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J puts you at ease with his pleasant disposition and is easy to communicate with. I am very pleased I opted for this procedure under his skilled hands. The result was a natural and attractive appearance at a fraction of the cost, pain, and downtime of surgery.

I had one silikon tx in my lips in December and there is hardly any noticable result and Real Self said they would repost my merged before and after picture (I didn't have it and could only post one after pipcture) so people can see this but they posted it even though they e-mailed offering to do this so I don't know what's going on. It is under "Why so much controversy?" My concern is that there is a lot of people reporting migration long term. It seems like the doctor from Real Self who has been doing long time with great results he says, EXPERIENCE is key so were you ever able to see any AFTER pictures of people 2, 3, 5 years later? Thanks, appreciate you're sharing and hope you show pictures at least of your lips.

I think we might have misunderstood where you wanted your photo posted. It was added to your question here: http://www.realself.com/question/controversy-silikon-1000-for-lips

If this is incorrect, please let us know.