Is It Me or Does my Nose Look Unnatural? - New Jersey

So, I got a nose job when i was 14 which was...

So, I got a nose job when i was 14 which was almost 5 years ago. Everything went well, but lately I have be a little concerned about the tip of my nose. First off, it is still hard as a rock! It's been 5 years! Shouldn't have soften by now? Also the tip is about a centimeter and a half longer then the rest of my nose.

I need some opinions from other people and possible some surgeons. I was also wondering how much this revision surgery would cost? Thank you

To me it looks pretty good. :) 4 years than means it has set.
looks fine!
I agree with the other posters. Your nose looks really really good. Nothing needs to be done to it. It looks natural and fits your face perfectly.
post a pre-op pic please ! I'm looking into rhinoplasty and I live in NJ so I would like to see and compare results. Thanks a lot ! :)
i ment pre nose job!
Thank you guys for your opinions. I'm a harsh critic on myself. I decided against anymore types of surgery. I will post a picture of what my nose use to look post nose job. You will Probably be amazed lol.
I also think your nose looks perfect, in facts it's the type of nose that I wish mine looked like! Enjoy and keep it as it is you lucky thing.....
you're nose looks Beautiful !!! It does not look like you had anything done!!! Perfect !:) Please don't let anyone do anything ! I'm being very honest!
dont do anything to your nose it looks GREAT!

I think it looks really nice but can see what you mean about the tip, if you do decide you want to fix it I think you should look into a non surgical nose job, it is a lot cheaper but I think only lasts for about 2-3 years. It is done while you are awake and the procedure takes about 15 minutes, they just inject a filler into the smaller parts to make it evened out.
I don't know a lot about it but it seems like it would be a better choice for you than surgery as you just want a small change and I really don't think you need a surgery.

Love your nose!
it looks great! really :)
Doesn't look unatural at all. Looks great in all honesty.
my doctor's name is Arthur Perry. Thank you for the comments guys, it really makes me feel better about the whole thing.
can i ask which doctor did the surgery? i am having rhinoplasty done in paramus in a few weeks
i think you have a gorgeous nose and should leave it as is! it may not be perfect, but it could be MUCH MUCH MUCH worse. trying to do surgery again for something very small could end up making it a lot worse off.
My daughter just went through the procedure. (It's been 4 weeks) Your profile is lovely - really. Did your surgeon do a graft to the tip? Did you have open Rhinoplasty? It could be scar tissue after the wound heals. I'd hate to see you have revision and possibly have it look worse - i.e. a too small tip leaving you with the dreaded "pig snout" look. If it feels ok - it certainly looks good - why go through the uncertainty and expense of revision?
Hi I am a tough critic I see what might be bothering you and why but honestly I don't think it looks bad. I can tell you why it bothers you and what a plastic sugeon would see. You see the farthest tip of your nose should be lower on the actual tip of your nose. That doesn't mean your nose is wrong in your case because it doesn't look weird or stick out in any unpleasant tor fake way. Your profile is pretty and as long as you like the way your nose looks from the front why go through another surgury that might alter what is already good? You have a good profile.
While I see what you're saying, I think you have a very cute nose. I see your "flaw" as an attractive distincter that makes you stand out in a good way. I'd keep it, as long as you're not experiencing non-cosmetic breathing or other problems b/c of it.

Hi there,

I see what you mean about your nose tip protruding a little. As far as the tip of your nose being hard, that can be permanent, depending on what was done during your rhinoplasty. It's a nice nose! Truly. But if you seek out revision rhinoplasty, be sure to find someone who specializes in this very intricate procedure. Good luck and please let us know what you decide to do!