F.A.T (F)ABULOUS (A)ND (T)HICK!..MOMMY MAKEOVER...COMING RIGHT UP!!! ;-)...Can't Wait to Bring My SEXY Back! YEA - Watchung, NJ

Hello Ladies! Im so happy to have found what seems...

Hello Ladies! Im so happy to have found what seems to be the perfect forums for the believers of happy endings. I myself am a 32 year old mother of 6 great kids. My husband and i have what you call a combined family. I had 2 kids from a prior relationship and so did he....... then we had 2 of our own....an yes WE ALL LIVE TOGETHER..LOL, so thats 3 Boys 3 Girls and a overwhelmed mom making us the official BRADY BUNCH!!! lol Ive always considered myself to be a BEAUTIFUL , THICK, CURVY WOMAN..... BUT while busy raising all these kids, tending to my husbands and loosing my "SEXY"...i feel its more than time to welcome MY SEXIER BACK!!! I feel like I've put myself to the back burner ( with good reason cause all my kids are worth it) But now its time to do something nice for myself.

I committed to loosing 30-40 lbs and give the rest of my years all I've got. Im anxious and excited to read and share this journey with all you ladies. Realself.com Has allowed me to see I'm not alone and i commend all of the REAL WOMEN on this forum for having the courage to share the personal stories,feelings and pictures to allow women like myself to see the truth behind the clothes. We now have the opportunity to explore the possibilities of regaining whats been gone for way to long .... COMFORTABLE CONFIDENCE! Don't get me wrong, Ive always been confident , but after having my last baby, MY NOW SAGGY TWINS AND FLAP JACK FROM HELL WITH A SIDE OF STRECH MARKS HAS TAKING ITS TOLL ON ME...LOL. I want to feel as good in and out of my clothes as i once did. So now I'm ready to trade in my Saggy Twins for HAPPY GIRLS and my FLAP JAck For a scar and somewhat Six pack...lol. Im ready to turn my Mans head and feel good while he's looking. SO to all us ladies ...... May our beauty be restored and booty NEVER Be Ignored!.... Best wishes to all of us. And hope to update everyone soon!

SWIIITTTTTCCCCHHH!!!!!!! New Dr. on board! Sorry...

SWIIITTTTTCCCCHHH!!!!!!! New Dr. on board! Sorry Dr. Bond. I Now IN LALLA LAND!!! Thanks chynna and Belishous!

Hey everyone! Please help me get RS TO CHANGE...

Hey everyone! Please help me get RS TO CHANGE THEIR PICTURE FORMAT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL FORM. i liked. it much better when we could see the whole pictures without having to scroll ssideways.

ok .... now that i got that off my chest.....lol . Can someone please tell me how to change Dr. info.. i've. decided to go with a different Ps but i don't know how to CHANGE my prior one. thanks in advance?

It's been a long time...I shouldn't have left ya!.. lol old school throw backs! im coming back for my lre mommy body... no ... e

So ive lost 60 lbs since my last posting and am looking on loosing at least 25lbs more ! Since I dont really base my weight loss on numbers and more on inches and clothing size I believe that with a few more lbs lost I will be were I want before surgery. Im leaning towards having surgery in Dominican Republic now instead of in the states simply because of their incision techniques and liposculpturing. Plus I can get a little more for the money! I just want to be a Super C~U~R~V~A~C~E~O~U~S BRICK HOUSE!!!! LOL..... and look gorgeous in my WEDDING dress for next summer of course! ;-). ANYWAY, here's a few updated new pics . Hopefully I can reach my goal before the big day. Looking foward to my fiance saying im married to Mrs.C~U~R~V~A~C~E~O~U~S!!! ;-)

All the true sides of me.....

some recent pre Op pics!

Just a few pics of lil ol me before my nip tuck. Im on a mission to loose another 25 lbs! I havent really been dieting like I should but im about to get this BALL ROLLING BABY!!!! Ttys...

Im all over the place!!!! loloolololololol. :-)

I need to make up my mind . Im currently scheduled with Dr. Robles for 4/7/2014 but have had another Dr. in dr catch my interest. I recently read of a client that was doing very well in the beginning to then 2 months later find out she has a horrible infection do to GUAZE being left deep inside her belly button while being worked on by robles. I know mistakes happen but that just scared the crap out of me. Theres just so many horrible things happening….. :-( i just want to be alive and well after the surgery so i can maker home to my kids and still be SEXY…lol… i know, that didn't sound right but you laddies get my drift… riight????…lol

does anyone know how to switch Dr.s name on the personal profile name? profile

Heeeeeyyyyyy RS' ers! How are my ladies doing! Hope everyone is well. Just wanted to drop in and say hey and also try and switch my dr. Name from my page since I will now be with robles in santo domingo. The switch happened a while ago but I just didnt bother to change the name but now that im getting closer Im getting excited and cant stay off of real self. ..lol anyway, here is a updated pic ofmy pprogress taken yesterday at work... and yes, its a famous at work BATHROOM SHOT!. .lol oh and I have to shout out my rs girl Fabme for allowing me to use her post op breast pics as my wish pics... Thaaank youuuuu Ms. FAAAAABME! ;-)

does anyone know any tips on increasing hemo levels? ?? God willing ill be having sx in april and I want to make sure my levels

Holidays are OVER & It's time to get SERIOUS AGAIN! im about to go in on this diet THING! 25 + MORE HERE I COME!

Almost There...

April showers will hopefully BLOOM me into a beautiful MAY FLOWER. Cant wait!!!!

As the time draws closer I cant help but feel Excited and Nervous at the same time. Hoping Robles works her majic on me. :-)

Where did all my ass go????

Hey ladies! Im here to do a tad little update. So ever since I've lost weight I've also lost my ass!!!!!! :-( ... lol. Im not that upset though cause in comparison to my waist my but still looks big but still.. . I want my ass BACK....:'(:'(:'(:'(. ANYWAY, SINCE my journeys destination is almost here I need to stick to my breast augmentation and Tt.... though I would LOVE to get a bbl its just to much for right now. My ass looks fine when I squat down but GIRRRRRRL when I stand up that chic is MIA...LOL . I ALSO noticed that when I lay down my flap seems to work its way around my mid section do to the loose skin shifting upwards. ... smh.... oh how I cant wait to cut it off... hopefully I will see my smaller waist in any position after my surgery. Ok ladys stay on the up and up! Ttyl oh andvhere are some pics of whst im sauing but my MIA ASS AND DISAPPEARING WAUST LINE WHEN I LAY DOWN. BYE!

lost 5.... 25 lbs more to go. GOT TO GET Motivated!!!!! Help me ladies!!! lol

P.S ...... I NOW HATE SNOW...LOL

What I want! not sure if I could handle it though... im ScArEd!!!!! lol

We've gotta help my twins "PERK UP" and feel better! lol

lord have mercy.... im so scared...:-(

I just read an seen the news casting of another 29 year from new york who lost her life in Dominican Republic chasing her dream body. Very pretty girl to, left a 5 year old daughter behind. My heart is breaking. I need some encouragement. . :-( my trip will soon be here and im a ball of nerves without hearing all of these devastating updates. I have 6 kids that I would hate to leave behind because of vanity...:-( . My wedding is in August and I REALLY want this but im soooooo scared now... I feel like crying. I wish I coukd tell the future and know everything will be ok. I need help, im about to break down. :-(

Well ladies SAY EHLO TU MY LITOL FRRREND.... Ms. Flap jack Attack!...lol

Getting Ready!!!

So ladies my sx date is quickly approaching and I am anxious, excited and looking forward to joining the flat side very soon. Im no longer nervous and hope I continue to feel this calm. Im praying im able to get all I want done since my levels were good before I even started taking 325 mg of iron (Hemo was 13.6) hopefully ive increased it a bit more in order to have all I want as well as prevent needing any transfusion. Anyway, the most important thing is my health and life. Whatever I can have done safely is what it'll be. :-)

Packed and almost ready to go!

The COUNTdown has begun! 10

YES ladies, in ten days I will be flying out to Santo domingo! In pursuit of my SEXY BACK the following day...Cant wait.!

9!!!

Geeeeeeeetttttttiiiiiiinnnnnng closerrrrrr!

8!!!

Yea yea yea..... its a day late for my 8th day count down. .. but better late then never. Lol :-P

7!!!

Flying out a week from today!

6!!!

Good morning ladies! So I guess I must be going through some nesting moment. I fi d myself trying to get everything done in order to feel better throughout my stay in Dominican Republic. This will be the First time I leave my 3 yr old in over night care with someone else other than me or his dad. ( if you read my profile you'll understand my attachment to the 3 year old). My other kids are older so I know they'll be able to help their Abuela:( my mom) & Nana: ( his mom) out with the two younger ones. For those of you who haven't read my profile, I have six kids rankings from 17- 3years of age. 3 boys 3 girls. Boys 17, 16, 3 & Girls 15, 12, 7. My hands are constantly full of Teen, preteen, kid and toddler activities. ..lol. I deal with all stages of growing up in my house all at one time so you can imagine the ambiance at my place but I wouldn't switch it for the world. As excited as I am.... im also feeling a bit guilty for chosing to go through with this and leaving my kids behind with all the risks I KNOW this sx can have. God knows I want nothing more then to make it back home to my kids safely. I pray that ive made the right decision for myself and that all will go well. Please lady keep me in your constant prayers as I embark on tjis journey as I do for you guys. Since this is a step ive decided to take im going in as strong and POSITIVE minded as can. I can't allow individaul negative situations ruin my chain if positive toughts and energy. With that said ladies.... here we go, only 6 more days till I fly out and 7 till im in sx!!!! God bless us all and may we all go in GOOD and come out GREAT!

selfie!

5!!!!!

Yea its late to ...:-P. Lol

4!!!!!

Good morning dolls! Hope everyone is doing well! Im super excited to know I will soon be on my way to DR for my transformation!!!!! I cant wait to be on the "FLAPLESS" SIDE. lol I say it this way because my stomach might not be "completely flat " right now but its considerably flat for me being a big girl. Im just happy to be getting the Flap mommy pouch removed. The only down side to this for me is that I KNOW I will stay with tons of stretch marks since mine stretch super high above my belly button. :-( .... but.... :-)... im use to them so they dont really bother me anymore since ive never had a complaint about them if you get my drift...;-) Stretch marks or not, I love me and thats all that counts! Ttyl ladies .....muah!

( in my Tony Montana voice)...SAY ELLO TU MY LIDELL FRENS!

Here are some close ups of my leeches! Lol. ... oh well, it is what it is. Im im sure my outcome will be interesting. BUT IM GOING TO STILL BE HOT.... just with some leftover badges of honor. ..lol

3!!!

Good morning lovelies! Hope everyone enjoys their day.

2!!

Wow.... anxious, excited and nervous.

1!

Good morning ladies! Tomorrow i'll be taking that trip y'all! :-)

GOOD MORNING MY LOVELIES.....

In my way to the AIRRRRRRRPORRRRRT BABY!!!!! ;-) KEEP me and all of the sx ladies in prayer. Will update upon my arrival! Luv my RS GIRLS!!! MUAH

Destination SEXY!;-)

Ok ladies.... the hubby and I are on board and ready to go! Prayers going up amd all over the place!!!! Ttyl dolls Ryry see you there babe! ;-)

here we go!!!!! :-)

The day is here and I cant Belive im doing this!!!! :-)

Good morning ladies! so im here at CECIP waiting for my surgery. im not sure at what time I will go in but its definitely today. believe ut ir not, I thought I wouldnt be able to sleep last night but my babe slept in the bed with me and I was very happy and comfy. I habe been very calm but anxious at the same time. Once I got here I had all my test done and everything looks good ... HEMO IS AT 14 BABY!!!!! and that with my period in since friday! So ive met Dr. Robles and she seems very sweet humble and honest. I originally came here for a BA , TT & Side LIPO.... BUT as I figured she did try to convince me to have a lift..... im just not mentally ready for that scar. So she will do TT, BACK lipo, side lipo and bbl" fat transfer" . She marked my breast up last night just incase I change my mind about the breast. ..... but im convinced that I need time to deal with the scaring if shes willing to put them in with lifting I'll do it but if not.... its a no go for me. For now im scheduled for everything minus my breast for now. Lets see what happens. God willing in a few hours I will be ready for my procedure. I'll try to keep you guys updated. Keep me in prayers ladies! Chao for now muuuahhhh! ;-)

just took the blue pill! in so nervous! !! :-)o_O

Here we go!

well Ladies, iiiiiiimmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaak! I made it to the FLAT SIDE!!!!!!

Ok heres my skinny..... I got to Santo domingo at 1:30pm. Met a really sweet girl that was going to be a Robles patient herself. My hubby and I chit chatted it of with her and tried to make her a bit more comfortable since she was also nervous as well as I was. She's such a cutie! Anyway, Willson the driver wS there to pick us up but had to wait for ine more girl. .. that by the way never showed up. ....hey shit happens.but along with my story, we finally left the airport which I might add filled with Native Dr women who had there bodies done which now as a realself freak I can spot a mile away....lol so we get in the van and took like a 25 min ride to the clinic. Wilson seemed pretty nice an shy and so I tried to break the ice with hi. By spesking in spanish and then translating for my hubby and girl we met. We get to the clinic and were at ahhhhh since it really is beautiful. We pretty much were checked in and lead to our rooms. Everyone do far has been VERY hospitable and kind. A few hous later after filling out paperwork we were sent to have testiing done. Cardiologist came to our room to finish the up yrsting with his EKG that's ancient but does the job! ... a few more hours passed and I met the one and only Dr. Robles herself... wonderful woman from my point of view. And laura has ways been cery attentive to my needs and questions do I can honestly that my experience with laura has been a good one. Next around 9:30 am I was given the BLUE pill and got nervous has heck but I still remaind positive from door. Im judt so honey came along with me h3s been so helpful all throught this journey of mine. After taking the bule pill which did nothing for me about 25 minutes later aman came for me.... and he wisked me away. Girls all I remember was stiing up talking to the anesthesiologist while she paced an iv....and boom, dont remember a thing else nut waking up call my hubby and telling him how much I lovefed him.... it was so cute he just had to record itlol... I was literally dunk in love@!! Well here are some photos.will update more soon! Wauuuh! Oh and by the way I pian so far is tolerable. Had a Tt, back, side & waist lipo. ! And BBL " FAT TRANSFER." TO MY BUTT dont know what it looks like yet but the minute I get to get up ill snap dhot and post. Lnnnnnp

Out with the old in with the NEW!!!

Here you go sisters!

Post op day #2

Hey ladies! Hope all is well with you all. Im myself am doing very well, it can get tuff at times but these results are worth it. Thank you all for keeping me in prayeri wish nothing but the best for all of us on journey. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ROBLES AND HER TEAM! I know everyones experience was and will not be the same but as for me I absolutely loved ALL of them including Laura....;-) .

Here are today's pics. I finally got to see my butt......GIRRRRRRRRRRLS let me tell ya, this chica here already had a BIG OL BUTT , but now your girl git a PHATTY! LOL. MY "BETTY" yes, thats what ive named her lol shes still got some fluffing to do but I dont mind.... she gonna make my boo happy either way. Anyway, without further or due I introduce to you all Ms. Sexy BEEEEEEEEETTTTTTYYYYYY!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Looking to switch to Dominica Republic Dr.

Robles did her thing on you!! You look great! Happy Healing!
How are you doing girl happy healing.
WHOOP WHOOP! PULL OVA THAT ASS TOO FAT!!!! You look good girl!
Girlllll you didn't skip a beat..your recovery is going great and you look just like your inspiration pic now!!!! Yayyyyyy you lol
Do you know where you will be going for your massages in your return?
Thanks for sharing your journey love your results please keep us posted are you still there at dr.
Do you know where you will be going for your massages in your return?
Congrats! Looking Awesome:-) Ty for sharing your journey:-) Pls continue to keep us posted. Safe healing and return home.
Thank you.
You look awesome!!!
You look good hun..healthy healing!
Omg I love ur results u look so good in the white tee!!!!!!! Beautiful and there only gonna get better
Sweety.... I m definitely happy about how I look in this white tee.... so is my boo. He was the one snapping pics like a fashion photographer! When I asked him what was jr looking at he he looked up and said he cant get enough of me with a big smile on his face!.. :-)
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freaking exciting!!!!!! aww I bet, does it all hurt?? How long are you goin to be out there? my hubby came home today and wants me to have my stuff done next year! :)))))))))))))))) is it hot over there???? I LOVE YOUR TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cut is super lowwwwwwwww omg! like seriously how you liking everything over there?!! ahhhhh it makes me nervous to go over seas....but the price it amazing & the results seem to be better out there than in the US
Wow your tummy is already so FLAT. Great results!!
It is its a tiny bit puffy but im akso draining SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH@!!! I think thats whats helping me. Im already on the last hook of my faja. Its just crazy!!!! But thsnk you.
Lol !! Looking good girl :D
Thsnk you girl! Im so happy I did it.
Omg but how are you sleeping with out killing fat !? Cause you got bbl and TT right ? Did you get hips too ? I'm saying, if you did ... Idk how your keeping :-/ without killing the good'ol fat cells ;)
Lol.... I had a little bit of fat transfer not a full bbl cause I had a big but already so I told her just to fill to empty dents on the sides of my butt. As for hips, NOoooooo, had too much hips already!!!! She just put in her work cutting away alot of loose hanging skin I had. She told me I had a very small waist to begin with and once she cut all the extra skin I would have very prominent hip definition which was exactly right. My but looks bigger because my waist is smaller now. I do sleep on my butt cause I can't sleep on my stomach yet. The dr. Said most women loose 40% of tranfered fat but keep 60% regardless if you dit on it or not but thats do to body absorption and not avoiding sitting or laying down. In my case even if I lost 40% it wouldn't really be noticeable because if my pre Op fat butt...lol.
Lol!! I told y'all it seems like your butt looks bigger after the TT!! LOL Because of dat small waist!!! Crazy right!!
Lol
Dang Chica! I knnooowww ( lol) your husband is even more happy with all that extra junk in your trunk! Look awesome!