Silikon 1000 is Great! - West Orange, NJ

I hate going to doctors so going back to a doctor...

I hate going to doctors so going back to a doctor multiple times for juvederm or one of those other temporary fillers was not the answer for me. I am approaching 50 and am not quite ready for a face lift but needed to get rid of my undereye circles, smiles lines and put some more volume in my lips. I read about Silikon 1000 and decided to give it a try.

Pro - immediate results. My husband noticed the difference as soon as got home. it's also inexpensive since you don't need multiple treaments. Took years off my face.

Cons - I did not have any

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr was friendly, caring and did not recommend any unecessary treaments. Other doctors wanted to do eye lid surgery and face lifts. Dr Joseph told me I was not ready for face lifts and could help me with Silikon 1000 injections to fill in smile lines, add volume to my lips and add volume to the circles under my eyes. The results were immediatly amazing. I don't feel old anymore!!!

Hi Downers,

You know it was success when husbands notice immediately ;) I'm so glad it worked out so well for you. We'd love to see pictures!

Thanks so much and Happy Tuesday tomorrow!

-Britt