Well Worth It - Maple Shade, NJ

Went in on January 8th looking 70, went back to...

Went in on January 8th looking 70, went back to work on the 12th after having a lift and neck procedure. Now looking 45. Compliments from everyone. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

I started dating after an 11 year stagnet period....

I started dating after an 11 year stagnet period. Men don't believe I'm 54, I have had comments that I am late 30's to early 40's.

Photo Update

Cherry Hill Facial Plastic Surgeon

He did an excellent job and knows his stuff.

Dear "Ahappysoul",
I am 9 days out from my surgery. Dr. Busch was amazing and made me feel so comfortable throughout. I know I look better and every day the bruising and swelling looks better.
I do have a concern however. I am wondering if anyone else felt pain return after a week on one side of the neck. I hadn't taken any pain meds after the second day and am finding myself needing them again.
I see Dr. Busch again tomorrow and will ask him about this.
Thanks for posting this POSITIVE forum!
I continued to take the pain meds at night for sleeping along with stool softeners to avoid constipation. Ice really helped with the pain during the day.
Hi HappySoul,
Did you tke any side views? How did your ears turn out?
I'm happy that you are happy.
What did you have done- pics are kinda hard to see.
You had an amazing recovery- just 4 days??? Wow! I think out of many 100's posting, you are a first. Good for you. :)
Yes I have additional photos, but the site will not let me post. My ears came out fine although they are still numb off and on, and I still have itching.

Hi ahappysoul,

Click on the "Update" button at the top of your review to add pictures. If you're still having trouble, please send me a private message and we'll get it sorted out for you.

Thanks!
--Sharon

Has anyone had this done in Seattle? That is the closest to me?

Hi anon4745 -- We have a few reviews posted from Seattle patients. Here's a link: Lifestyle Lift map

There's also a forum for Seattle Lifestyle Lift discussions here.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing your experience and photos, ahappysoul. You look great! Do you have any tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle?

I had gastric bypass 5 years ago. I continue to follow the program by limiting carbs and fat.

That's great. You've done really well! I have a family member due to have gastric bypass later this year, so it's always nice to meet people who are further along in the process. I have to admit, for me the dietary restrictions would be the toughest part, but I guess that's the point, isn't it? :)

Would you mind also writing a gastric bypass review to help others who are considering it?