My Journey 1 Week Before Tummy Tuck - Bloomfield, NJ

I have 4 children and all were by C-Sections. My...

I have 4 children and all were by C-Sections. My tummy has been stretched several times due to those little brats. lol

I had my kids very young, well by the time I was 19 I had 3 and at that very young age, I was never able to again wear a bikini. I dont think I will wear a bikini but want a flat stomach without so many lines and dents.

It has taken me 4 years to make my final decision and this forum has helped me make the final definite go for it!!

WOW! Your procedure looks great! How are you feeling?
Im feeling pretty good, except getting a little tired of all this resting that I have to do. I try to get around and walk a bit, but then my back starts to hurt, so I know when I have to sit and seems like its all the time. Well Im not taking any pain meds and today is my 8th day post op so I am feeling all the pain that some meds would have taken away. But doc doesnt want me on anything except I can take extra strength excedrin. Yeah right.

But thanks for the compliment and I will be updating my pic in a day or so since that one was taken 4 days post op

You are looking awesome!!! Thanks so much for posting your photos.

I just added new pictures taken today which is 10...

I just added new pictures taken today which is 10 days post op. Though my stomach is pretty flat, I can see it still protruding some and wonder if this is what everyone talks about when they talk about swelling. Is my belly just swollen? I am hoping it will become flatter in time.

And looking at my sides, am I cut a bit farther than most or is this normal? I still have some blood on my belly button but Im just not able to scrub it off yet, I will give it time and know it will come off by it self as I shower. I just cant touch it.

Yes, I like the way it looks just cant wait until I can move my belly by breathing, it is so stiff. I guess that is the swelling. I want to see what it would look like if I held my belly in.

Are you able to do that?
Gail, i just found you...your PO pics look amazing!!! I bet you are just thrilled!!
Hi My name is Cassie and I also had 3 children by my 21st birthday. I now have 4 kids. I would love a tt, but it's expensive and I'd be scared of the big scare it leaves behind. It was nice to know that other people have the same problems I have.

I just added a picture of a girdle I ordered on...

I just added a picture of a girdle I ordered on ebay total cost along with shipping was I think about 23.00. It is so comfortable and has clips under the front zipper so you can make it tighter or loser by about 1/2 and inch. I bought an extra large and Im a size 12, and it is pretty snug, so you have to buy at least 2 sizes bigger. I found it very comfortable for a stage 2 garment.

Dont be surprised if it gets raised and red before it gets better. ARound the 3 month period is where that might happen, from what I have read and I did experience it, but was ready
My scar is not that red and looks so much better.. I don't know if it is the hybirSil or just my skin. I will have to take pic of it.
At 3 months I feel that it was a bit worst as my scar got worst but I was told that would happen. It was raised and really red, now it seems to have calmed down. But I want to be able to not hurt when I move around and its a constant reminder that I had surgery.
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

This doc does this procedure practically on a daily basis. He is not the friendlyess from what others have said, but I had no problem with him, he was very sweet and kind and caring.