My Journey 1 Week Before Tummy Tuck - Bloomfield, NJ

I have 4 children and all were by C-Sections. My...

I have 4 children and all were by C-Sections. My tummy has been stretched several times due to those little brats. lol

I had my kids very young, well by the time I was 19 I had 3 and at that very young age, I was never able to again wear a bikini. I dont think I will wear a bikini but want a flat stomach without so many lines and dents.

It has taken me 4 years to make my final decision and this forum has helped me make the final definite go for it!!

I just added new pictures taken today which is 10...

I just added new pictures taken today which is 10 days post op. Though my stomach is pretty flat, I can see it still protruding some and wonder if this is what everyone talks about when they talk about swelling. Is my belly just swollen? I am hoping it will become flatter in time.

And looking at my sides, am I cut a bit farther than most or is this normal? I still have some blood on my belly button but Im just not able to scrub it off yet, I will give it time and know it will come off by it self as I shower. I just cant touch it.

I just added a picture of a girdle I ordered on...

I just added a picture of a girdle I ordered on ebay total cost along with shipping was I think about 23.00. It is so comfortable and has clips under the front zipper so you can make it tighter or loser by about 1/2 and inch. I bought an extra large and Im a size 12, and it is pretty snug, so you have to buy at least 2 sizes bigger. I found it very comfortable for a stage 2 garment.

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

This doc does this procedure practically on a daily basis. He is not the friendlyess from what others have said, but I had no problem with him, he was very sweet and kind and caring.