Just Try It Instead of Wasting Money on Creams and Other Gimics - New Jersey

Hey, I am a pretty young girl, 22, who has been...

Hey, I am a pretty young girl, 22, who has been dealing with cellulite for as long as I can remember. I am 5'4" and weigh 130lbs. I work out alot and eat really healthy. I actually love my body I have a thin waist and flat stomach. Small arms and a nice big butt! hahaha but yes I used to hate wearing skirts and dresses and I am so young I am always so jealous of other girls (like my sister) who was blessed with baby skin. I read the article posted in Maire Clair magazine in late Jan. and immediately started researching and calling all over to make appointments. THIS WAS IT! I spent about $1,200 last summer on Viora Reaction in NY and that didnt really do much at all. (I did call that spa to inform them on this new machine) At the time only the doctors who had the machine was one in NJ and one in NY. I made an appointment to see Dr.Barry Dibernardo and he was very informative as I had a million questions to ask. They knew what they were doing. But I also noticed that this procedure was very similar to Smart Lipo but they werent exactly removing anything. They quoted me a very high price but I still was determined to pay regardless.

2 Days late I come to find out that a local plastic Surgeon in eatontown had just been certified and I know a woman who has gone to him for a number of things and she looks amazing. Anyways I went to Dr. Lombardi in Eatontown NJ for a consulation and he said because I worked out ate healthy and took vitamins that I should be cured of my horrible cellulite. He said that they aren't allowed to say permanent for reasons and I understood but honestly for as far back as studies went I was convinced they were permanent. 10 days later I made my appointment and had it done. He did quote me a better price of around $5,000 plus taxes and fees. It was done in his office and I was awake for the whole thing. They took pictures of everything and so did I. (I wont post them here but I might be willing to send them if you really want to see the results)

I gained about 8 pounds for 3 days hahaha but I lost it all. They do put a lot of fluid in you. I never had an operation before so the drugs they give you make you sleepy and comfortable. It only hurt when they poked me with the needles. I wore googles the whole time and I talked the whole time. They labeled me with 3 different colored markers. Red for bands they cut. Green for emulsifying fat and Black to stay in the sections they were working on.(Back on both thighs and butt) It took about 2 hours roughly. I rested the rest of the day. I was in pain and I did leak a little but nothing crazy at all. OMG at the end they told me to turn around and they pushed out all this gunk for the incision cite.ahhh I could of sat there for another 30 min ;) hahahaha it was just chunks of fat and liquified fat.

Anyways I am currently on week 2. I see results and so does everyone else who looks at me. I am still bruised but not as bad. I eat pineapple daily and massage a little here and there. I was able to work but not fully, like I said this was my first every procedure. Right now I have numbing sensation but its coming back slowly. When I sneeze or yawn it feels like pins and needles. Sometimes it pinches. but nothing crazy. I where this compression garment and I bought more because I knew I was going to be wearing it for a month. Its not so bad I feel like it makes me look better and helped drain some bruising. And my posture is a lot better. (holds me in) Right now it feels like small cysts are all over the cites they worked on. I know its just sore muscle but thats the only thing that bothers me. I cant see the full effect because the bruising it still there but I know they say you have to wait atleast 3 months and 6 max. Look at it like piece of furniture sitting on the carpet if you move it after a couple years it will take sometime for the carpet to come back to surface. Thats why I understand the concept I suppose. lol Im not sure what other information you would be looking for but if you want ask away. I think this is a major break through for us woman and it will help us a lot with our confidence. :) I highly recommend and I will continue to update you on my status. SO FAR SOOOO GOOD !

Oh yeah and I tottally forgot to mention their...

Oh yeah and I tottally forgot to mention their staff there. They are amazing, especially Gina!! She treated me like a sister and was even excited for me! She really put me at complete ease the whole entire time. That went a long way with me.

I just want to say after 2 months since surgery my...

I just want to say after 2 months since surgery my results are breath taking. My confidence has sky rocketed and I can wear my bathing suit and shorts without even thinking about my dimples! I am so happy I went for this and I have no regrets what so ever. I still have minimal bruises which I know will go away shortly (1 or 2 more weeks) I just recently started taking Bromelain which my doctor recommend to help with the healing process. I also put on Merderma scar gel on a daily! Also my office let me try a free sample of Newgel+ which I cut up and put over the little scars every night.

I am so happy with my results and I highly recommend anyone experiencing an issue with cellulite to get this done! My doctor also recommend I take hot baths and go in the hot tubs with jets to help break down any scar tissue and speed up the process. I do dry brushing on my skin as well.

I also just recently purchased a package for Endermologie treatments that I start on Thursday. He said anything like this will greatly enhance my results and speed up the process so Im trying it! I would like to get on the beach by the end of the month ahaha!

Hope everyone finds this helpful! Good luck! AND IM TELLING YOU GO FOR IT!!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER!! lol
Eatontown Plastic Surgeon

These people know what they are doing and know what works. They handled me with care and honestly cared about my questions.

Can someone please tell me what procedure is being reviewed here?
HELLO, I am thinking about going to this MD, can you tell me how your results are 1 year later?
Hey Brittsi....I hope all is well n u received maximum results.....please update us....n if possible....can u post before n after pics....thanx
Hi Brittsi, I was curious how you are doing? I'm also in NJ, and would consider getting this done with your PS. Thanks!
I'm at my 1 week post op and haven't seen any major changes yet, I still have the 2 dimples on my butt I hate but they seem to be LESS. I know I need to give it more time but you know how it is, we all want change in 1 week.

I've been taking bromelin arnica vit e oil arnica gel my prescription multi strovite and extra vit C. I wear the compression garment and topi foam 24/7 and switch to Spanx on weekends. I feel like I'm doing everything right but need to to patient?

Please help :)

Seems like everyone improves more day by day. They said I could do smooth shapes but Ashley my nurse had it and said it really hurts and she only really needed more compressions.

I'll give it time and let it do it's magiv
Woooo hoooo! Wonderful to hear of your results, and sounds like you have a renewed pep in your step! :) Good to know about the hot baths and dry brushing. Please let us know how the Endermologie treatments are afterwards.
Thanks ladies!! :) It is overall smoother and my dimples are not so indented. They are slowly coming to the surface. That took a total of about 1 month to see a difference but it always keeps changing. Its like I wake up and it just is disappearing more and more everyday. I actually wore shorts out for the 1st time this season and I felt great. I recently just got a boyfriend too and he mentioned taking me to the beach next week!! ahhh so nervous hahaha but I am a lot more confident in my body now so there are more important things to worry about like which bathing suit do I wear! hehehe

I cant really go tanning because I scar pretty bad so it will only make it worse. Ill wear sun screen but since I still have minor bruising I am going to do a professional spray tan this week! It does no harm and it conceals a little more!!

You're all so encouraging Im so happy we can all finally win this battle! Technology is incredible and it will only get better from here. We're just the lucky generation to experience this! Keep taking care of your body to enhance your results watch what you eat, exercise, and take your vitamins!

Ill update again in a month or 2! ;)
I love hearing all this. Promise to keep us updated?!?! I'm a month and a half behind you in this progress and hope to FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS! Great news girl. I am SO HAPPY for you. xx LC
so happy to hear your recent update...I got mine yesterday and I can't wait to start seeing results
Brittsi, wow. I am so very pleased for you. Really, a dream come true for a girl. I am just about 2 weeks out. I am almost bruise free and no swelling and I am seeing a lot of results myself. I still have some dimples, but lots and lots of improvement so far, so I hope when I am 2 months out, I'll have even more. I can't tell you how happy I am for you. Really, I get it. It's just brilliant. Congrats! Yeah you!! xx LC

So glad you are seeing good results!! Do you feel like the skin feels firmer too, or do you mainly just notice the dimpling is gone?

Thank you for the update. I am exactly 3 weeks post procedure today. I definitely see gradual improvement but also still see cellulite as well. Many of the reviews on here are still on the procedure itself but I'm at at the point of wanting to know from the people who are 4+ weeks out what you are seeing and how long it really takes to get to the point where you are thrilled at 2 months. I know I was told to be patient. I also am still bruised and still even have scabs at incision areas. Funny I have a hot tub and was not sure if that woudl be good or bad so I will take the advice and go in! My biggest question to you now that you are 2 months out and thrilled with results is how long until you really started to notice the smoothing out?

brittsi, how are you doing? Would love to hear an update on what you are seeing. :)

I have been searching this website for days, looking for any information on Reaction by Viora for the eyelid and face. Does anyone have any experiences? Everything I checked on Google led to an advertisement article. No one in scholarly journals, because there aren't enough complaints. The FDA's page says that Reaction by Viora is approved for what the CEO told them: for muscle spasms and problems with tightening muscles. (Have not seen one advertisement for muscle use) Per the CEO's request, the FDA gave them "Clearance to market the machine as listed with the FDA." Per the CEO's request, Viora was cleared for MFDA (approval to market the product). On another matter,I don't know if I read this part from a medical journal or from the FDA: "...rather than studying individual complaints, we will do case studies."

Thanks so much for sharing. I just went to Dr Lombardi yesterday for a consultation. I would love to see your pictures as I have spent so much trying to get rid of cellulite and don't want to waste any more $ on something that won't work. Please email me if you don't mind. J****************.com.

I'm on week two see some changes but not much yet!! still numb and swelling is better but still have cellulite.. was told it takes at least three months so I am waiting patiently!!
Brittsi: Please update us! How is it now? Do you see progress? Results? Do you still have your dimples? How is the bruising and swelling? UPDATE! Dying to hear.... thanks.....
Hey, I am glad that everything went well. I myself have the same problem. I work out and eat healthy but the cellulite wouldn't allow me to show off my legs. However, I want to make sure that this procedure is worth the money. Can you please update me with pics tks : )

hey!! so glad you r happy w ure results so far!! I just had my procedure yesterday.. it was my first procedure ever and I was so nervous but it was ok.. I'm feeling really weird and bumpy.. my legs I mean.. lol.. it only the day after but did u feel like that?? I'm just a worry wart..

Glad all went well for you. Please do keep us posted on how you are doing.

thank you i will! :)