Facelift, Fat Transfer and then Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I didn't like the sagging crepe like skin that...

I didn't like the sagging crepe like skin that was appearing on my face. I looked older on the outside than I felt on the inside. Having a facelift, fat transfer, dermabrasion and brow lift was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I get many compliments. I feel like the outside matches the inside now. I loved the results so much, that I now longer felt like I was too old to have a breast augmentation. I have never appreciated my appearance more than I do now and that is saying something because I just turned 47. Updated on

Oct 13, 2010:The results of my facelift, fat transfer, brow lift and dermabrasion are real and they are very good and natural looking. I have posted additional pictures from the doctor to clearly see the before and after results.Updated on

Oct 13, 2010:Posting additional pictures

I am adding the unretouched photo of the original...

I am adding the unretouched photo of the original picture that caused all of the controversy. There is honestly not a big difference between the two. The results of my face lift and fat transfer are still the same. This was one of the best things I have every done.

Still going stron

I know there is debate here about how long a fat transfer lasts. I am not a doctor all I can do is go with my experience. I had a facelift and fat transfer 4 years ago this month and I am still happy with the results. Of course having a facelift and fat transfer doesn't stop you from aging...it just turns back the clock so I am aging...but I still get comments that I look much younger than my years.

Still Happy

It is 4 years since my facelift and fat transfer. I am still very happy with the results. It is one of the best things I have done. It is a definite boost to self confidence.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had a face lift and fat transfer with Dr. C in 11/09. The results were so good that I felt I looked young enough that I had a breast augmentation in April. I have never been more pleased with my appearance than I am at this time. Dr. C not only does fabulous work, but he also has a great caring bedside manner. He and his office are true professionals.