Finally Getting back to the old me!

My stomach never recovered after the 1st kid and...

My stomach never recovered after the 1st kid and the 2nd just added to the damage. I have a lot of excess skin around my belly button that I can't stand. I am 4 weeks away from my surgery date and am getting very nervous about my decision. People think I am crazy to get a TT because I am thin already but they haven't seen my belly button :/ I am mostly worried about the scar and hope that a bathing suit can cover it up.

Scared "you know what"

I am 5 days away from my surgery and I am freaking out. Worried I am trading one issue (loose skin and bloat), for another (scar, swelling, recovery, ect). I just hope its all worth it in the end. I am not happy with my stomach so I know if back out I will always regret not going through with it. But on the other hand what if I dislike my results even more? SO scared and nervous.

Oh no!! Feeling sick

Ok I am so worried. I am supposed to have my surgery in the morning and of course I lost my voice and have a sore throat. Just got of the phone with my PS. I have to go make sure it's not strep throat because I might have to reschedule. Seriously it took me three months to arrange child care. If I have to reschedule I don't know what I will do! I don't have a fever or anything so hopefully I am cleared for surgery. Seriously I never get sick and of course it happens to me right now. So bummed right now.

2 Days PO

I made it to the flat side (or swelling side). My surgery went really well and they let me take a peek at my scar. It looks like its super low so I very excited at this point. When you nurse saw my stomach she told got excited and told me the Dr did an amazing job. She sees TT all the time so that mad me feel really good about following through. I have the Pain pump coming out tomorrow and I can shower tomorrow too. The worst part so far is the back pain. I can't wait till I can stretch out!! Try and pictures later today.

Photo 2 days PO

Day 5

Sorry about all the typos. The pain meds combined with that fact that I can't edit didn't help.

Having a bit of buyers remorse or whatever they call it. I am just really uncomfortable and it's hard to see the light at the end the of the tunnel. I am really uncomfortable at this point and can't wait to get back to my normal life :/. Picture update

Day 8!!

Day 8! Feeling better every day. Had my one week apt and dr doesn't want to remove the drains till day 10. I am very swollen and hunched over because he was very aggressive in pulling my skin down in order to keep my scar low. Which I will be thankfull for in the long run. My husband saw my stomach for the first time since I am staying at my moms while my husband watches the kids. He was blown away which made me feel a lot better about my decision.

Day 14

Scar looks like it's healing pretty well and I tried on my skimpiest bathing suit and my scar is covered!! So happy about that. Still slightly hunched and swelling is a constant issue but I know that is normal so I am not bummed about it. Heal baby heal. Summer is coming!!!

Day 17

Before and after side by side shots. So happy with my results. For the first time in five years I am actually excited about summer!!! Now Just waiting to get the green light on the gym. I can't wait to get so e definition in my stomach!!

4 weeks

4 weeks post opt. Picture update. I haven't been able to wear these pants since I had kids!! I can't wait to hit the gym back up. I feel like my stomach looks a little unnatural at this point but my dr said it would be months before it's starts to soften up.

Amazing!!!!
Your results look amazing! Congrats and happy healing
wow you had the best tummy tuck ever. your so slim i would of never guessed they could do a full on you . Im in similar boat of being slim with a pooch i have alot of stretch marks though and hoping to get rid of 75% of them . your standing up pretty good at 4 weeks. im giving myself a month off to tend to myself. do you have swelling?
Ya I still struggle with swelling. It's the worst at night. I also still have stretch marks they are just lower than they used to be. Four weeks is more than enough time, unless you have a physically demanding job. Good luck!!
You look like a swimsuit model. Perfect!
Thx!! We have the same VS bra ;)
Glad your excited about your results..you are definitely summer ready!
You look amazing! Congrats
Good results! I'm day 11 days PO and each day does gets better!!
I promise, the buyers remorse will go away. It may come back for short periods when you're having a rough day but just know it'll pass. Looking great!
Give it some time. You'll feel better soon. Most of us have felt the same way...
I went through it too. It gets better promise.
Thx! I feel so much better this morning. Finally got a good night sleep for the first time.
Sorry you feel bad! BUT you look awesome already and your belly button looks amazing! I'm on day day 12 and still uncomfortable but ive been able to get out of the house the last few days. This will pass soon and you won't have any regrets!
It looks amazing already! Glad you got to feeling better so you didn't have to postpone it. The back pain....yet, I'm on day 7 and it still annoying. Granted I did run a few errands..
I am 5 days po today. It looks good. Happy healing to you!!
You look perfect!!!! Happy healing to you! I am 16 weeks today :-)
You look so teeny! Happy healing.
Good luck with your surgery on Monday! Can't wait to see your results!
My dr had me wear a bikini I wanted to be able to hide the scar and she marked me right before surgery so I knew we were on the same page BC that was a fear of mine. I went with a mini TT bv my dr said she would be afraid to attempt a full BC she didn't think I have enough lose skin above and below my bb to give me a ftt.
I am feeling the same way! I am having my TT on Feb 27! I'm nervous and excited! Good luck to you!
Being young and fit aids in recovery. Did you have c sections? I thought the pain was very similar. So far I haven't put anything on that doesn't cover my scar. Hope that helps.
I didn't have c sections but many of my friends have so I have been picking their brain. So hopefully I am a little more prepared mentally. Thx!!
Getting out of chairs are uncomfortable,a recliner helps. Sneezing and coughing hurts.
Good luck! It's all about you being happy!