25 Years Old, Student - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Grover was amazing! He was so kind and...

Dr. Grover was amazing! He was so kind and attentive and he has such a calming presence. I was thinking of getting Rhinoplasty done for the past few years and in January I finally decided to go for it. After a lot of research, I ended up choosing Dr. Grover and I am so happy I did. I am extremely happy with my results. I am 1.5 weeks out of surgery and I am already moving around and getting back to normal life. I just have a little numbness at the end of my nose and am a little congested, which is totally normal. If you are considering rhinoplasty, I would definitely consult with Dr. Grover! His staff is also incredibly friendly and they make you feel right at home.

Thanks for sharing! We'd love to hear more about how you felt the day of surgery! Did you have any trouble coming out of the anesthesia?
Hey! Sure! I slept for most of the day of surgery and the day after that. After that, I was able to stay up for the whole day with a 9-10 hour night of sleep. I didn't really feel groggy or disoriented just sleepy. Also the day of surgery was the only day I felt I need to use the prescription pain pills. The next day I used 1-2 extra strength Tylenol and I didn't need anything after that.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon