PicoSure - Newport Beach, CA

My dermatologist was the first to receive the...

My dermatologist was the first to receive the PicoSure laser in California so I decided to give it a go. I have never had any other laser removal done on my tattoo before PicoSure. My first treatment was in December and I received my second treatment today.
So far I have seen a huge difference in all the colors being faded- black, green, yellow, and lots and lots of red. I notice on this site that people say it doesn't work on red, but so far I have seen it fade as you can see in my photos. The nurse at my doctor's office assures me she has seen red disappear on other patients as well.
I have to be honest and say PicoSure is extremely painful! My tattoo is on the inside of my bicep so I'm not sure if that is the reason it is so painful or if it is for everyone. It just really, really hurts! I even took two Percoset before my appointment today, but it barely took the edge off. Be ready for some deep yoga breathing when you commit to multiple treatments of PicoSure.
After my first treatment my arm felt like it was on fire for hours and hours and sharp pains for about five days. My arm also had blisters all over the tattooed area. I kept it wrapped with gauze to keep the liquid from ruining my clothes once they opened up on their own. They also provided me with a very thick ointment to keep it moisturized so it wouldn't crack and be even more painful.
Today was my second treatment, which was just as painful, but only seemed to hurt for about two hours afterward. Now it's feeling ever so slightly sore. I hope the ink blasting keeps working as much as it did last month. I will update as it goes on.

Second Treatment Completed

So it's been almost a month since I had my second PicoSure treatment! I can't say it hurt any less than the first one. I took two percoset before my treatment and it did not help AT ALL. I won't bother next time. Here is the new photo! Amazing!!!

After Third Treatment

Ouch again.

Fourth treatment

Wasn't any less painful during treatment, but this time I didn't blister as badly as every other session. Looking good. Next treatment is on Friday.

And it continues...

I forgot to update after the last session so this photo is after two more sessions and I'm getting another one today. It has taken many more sessions than first thought, but is looking great and now I don't blister like I did previously. They also began a new laser last time I went on my red flowers, which is working GREAT!

New laser used on the red ink

Picosure wasn't working very well on the red ink so we switched to the med-lite laser for those of you who are curious. :)

Another update

Today I had another session of picosure/medlite. This photo was taken right before it. My last session was about 2.5 months ago.
Newport Beach Dermatologist