Competitive Athlete Saved - Newport Beach, CA

I met Dr Sadati when I started looking for a...

I met Dr Sadati when I started looking for a doctor to help me with my nose issues. I'm a competitive freediver, and diving deep requires perfect nose and sinuses for equalization of pressure underwater. My nose was pretty messed up. I had a deviated septum and enlarged turbinates which prevented me from breathing properly and was creating mucus in my sinuses and diving was becoming almost impossible.
Everything about Dr Sadati and his team gave me confidence from the start. They were beautiful and welcoming and made me feel safe all the way through. I had issues with insurance as well and they were open to discuss it and find the best option for me which was amazing.
My surgery went great, everyone took such great care of me, I never once felt uncomfortable or nervous.
I don't know what I would do without Dr Sadati.
I can finally breathe freely and my nose feels fantastic!! Diving has never been easier and I can finally focus on the performance and not limitations. I won the bronze medal in the World Championships two years ago, this time going for the gold!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon