Mommy Makeover Diary: A Dream Come True - Newport Beach, CA

This is really happening! My surgery time is at...

This is really happening! My surgery time is at 10am next Thursday, Dec. 27th!! I can't focus on anything but my surgery. I called and confirmed all my insurance amounts today and talked with my daughter; she is 19 years old. It's just her and I. I realize nothing is going to happen, but it's important to be prepared.

I met with many different PS's before decided on mine. I am 100% sure of my decision and know I am in great hands. I feel blessed that I can go to such an amazing PS. This is a dream come true! I'm so excited; but just want to get through surgery and any intense pain. Went to the store and picked up several things that I need for my surgery. This lists on this site are great! I really want to blog while I am recovering. It's helped me so much reading other stories on this site as I have been preparing and want to give back.

The thought of having firm, big boobs, a tight tummy and thinner thighs is almost more than I can imagine. I was in a very bad car accident in 2007 and off work for almost a year. I was in ICU for almost 3 weeks. I gained about 80lbs. I had already been about 40lbs overweight so the additional weight didn't help. I have since lost almost 130lbs and finally feel like I am getting my life back. This will be the icing on the cake. :)