Fraxel for Skin Pigmentation and Sun Damage - Newport Beach, CA

Being 22 I must say I was a bit worried about...

Being 22 I must say I was a bit worried about doing the fraxel, but I am so happy with the results. If you have lighter skin tone with freckles as I do the recovery time does take longer. (my skin stayed pink for longer, six months) but nothing a little makeup can cover. The worst part is having to stay completely out of the sun for six months to a year. It was harder then I imagined it to be. Driving with sunglasses and a hat is still impossible to keep all the sun off your face towards the afternoon with the sun in front of you and not above you. with that being said i still am very happy with my results and have absoloutely no regrets. My confidence has gone up and I no longer am self conscious of my lines and sun damage from being a beach bunny my whole life. It definitely takes years off.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bandy and the staff made me feel so comfortable and were there to answer all of my questions when I needed them the most. I would even consider doing it again in my fifties and only with Dr bandy.