Submental Liposuction, loving it!

Hello, I wanted to share my experiene since many...

Hello, I wanted to share my experiene since many of you have shared with all of us..I had submental liposuction, neck, jowls, chin. I am 5'3 tall and weight about 132 lbs, not a big person, but the fat in my my face did not go away with diets or exercise lol. So i had the procedure done 6 days ago. I had it done under general anesthesia and I was sent home rigth after with mediation, of course. There was little pain, I didnt even took the pain killers and I took over the counter pills. Day 6, I am feeling better, less swollen and less bruised. I can see some results already and I am thrilled! I wore the garment 24/7 for all this week. Doctor say in the next two weeks I can wear it an nigth which is fine, anything to look beautiful!

I had mentioned i had my neck done, but i meant my...

I had mentioned i had my neck done, but i meant my chin and jawline..sorry if i mislead anyone.. :)

No private message please, Dancerca it is not my pleasure. If you think what you think is right, just post it here for someone else following up. Your message to me was not welcome and not my pleasure. Personally, I hate people saying on one story but what said today is different from what she said yesterday. Come on, grow up. I am not a kid. Please be read tiwce on my earlier message Dancerca, was not writing for you.
For some reasons, she posted her pictures and withdrew. The previous cost posted earlier was cheap but was changed to higher, her name was changed as well. It is her right but we are here helping to understand about the experiences we have for our doctors, procedures, the clinics and tabout the liposuction. We don't expect to go into or any further to someone's personal things.
Post pictures please!!!
Thank you.
I went to see him yesterday, was told $3100 for buccal and chin lipo, I asked Dr. Elam why someone else was only $1200. He told me to speak to the nurse. I don't know who the nurse is. The staff told me, the nurse is the office manager as well as his wife, will call me later and reduce the price a bit for me. I am still waiting for her call.
Did you have any other parts for liposuction done together by Dr. Elam Dancera. Why you were on very low charged? $1200 (?)
Did u have your surgery? I didnt do any other lipo.., but i will definitely if one day i decide to do it, definitely will go back to him.
Dancera, My face has a bit fat at chin and buccal, looks as same as you had before the surgery. After I read your write-up which you wrote $1200 cost you for chin, neck lipo. I went to see Dr. E, but was told $3100.
Hello, i had my nose done at the same time, and he didnt do the buccal or neck , just the chin and a bit of jaw line..i will post more pictures, with time it looks better.

Hi Dancerca,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. How are you doing now it's been another couple of weeks since surgery?

I can definitely see some changes between your before/after pic, I hope you're results have continued to get better!