Breathing Vastly Improved After Septoplasty - Newport Beach, CA

I have had breathing problems ever since I...

I have had breathing problems ever since I suffered a broken nose. Also had sleeping problems, gasping for air at nights and recurrent nasal infections. An ent specialist suggested that I should have a septoplasty to fix the airways and it would also help with my sleep. So I searched online for a top surgeon in Newport area and finally decided to see Dr. Sadati who had excellent reviews in this type of surgery.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sadati performed my septoplasty and turbinectomy on August 2013. Before the surgery he took his time to answer all my concerns and provided detailed instructions for pre and post surgery to achieve a successful healing. He advised that my breathing would be %80 improved. One month post operation, I can confirm that my breathing is actually %100 better. I've also had a fast recovery with no complications. My sleeps are more restful. Dr. Sadati is an excellent surgeon, assisted by a great office staff. I'd strongly recommend him for anyone planning to have a septoplasty.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the septoplasty  community.