Dr. Agha is the Best!! - Newport Beach, CA

I am so grateful that I found Dr. Agha during my...

I am so grateful that I found Dr. Agha during my search for a plastic surgeon.

I don't want to completely gush, but I truly think he is the best.

Dr. Agha has done several procedures on me already, and we are nearly done with "my list".
I am in my forties, and after childbirth- and weight gain and loss, I found many things I was very unhappy with about myself.
I work out very hard and am very strong, but some things just cannot be corrected in the gym.
I decided for me, life was too short to not be comfortable in my own skin.

My procedures have included: lower body lift, breasts, upper arms, lower face and neck, and nose.
I went into this whole process with very realistic expectations, and I can honestly say that my outcome/s have well exceeded my expectations.

From Day 1 consultation I felt at so comfortable with Dr. Agha.
And that is saying something for me, I am a very body-conscious person and even am uncomfortable around female physicians.
He is professional yet so real, and will explain everything to you in lay person's language. He is so knowledgeable, yet has a wonderful sense of humor that puts you at ease.
I have complete trust in his skills and his decision making.

Each procedure has come with the expected tough recoveries, and even pain and soreness.
I even had a minor complication with one of my surgeries, but Dr. Agha used an abundance of caution, and it has healed beautifully.

A few of my family and close friends know all about my procedures, but the majority of those in my circle have no clue. And most comments I get are how good I look, but none of them suspect I had surgery. And I love that, my results are excellent, but natural.

I do not regret one thing, and if I had it to do all over again, the only thing I would change is, I would have done it sooner.

For me it has been worth every penny and given me confidence through the roof.
At 44 now, I think I look better than in my 20s.
The pics are my own pics untouched taken with my cell.

I not only love Dr. Agha, but the whole staff make you feel welcome and like old friends.

Breast surgery details.

I had a lift/restructure with implant. Part of Dr. Agha's procedure for me included removing some breast tissue and then adding back volume with the implant. Bra size prior to surgery was a 36C-D (depending on style and brand). But they sagged and lost volume in upper part of breast. My implant size was 420cc. My bra size now is 34DD(again depending on style and brand). Sorry I don't have pre op pics. Will post them once I have access to them.

One thing forgot to mention is prior to my surgery I was nervous about pain as I had read and heard horror stories.
I know women who have had implants only and have told me they had more soreness than pain.
Since my surgery was a lift/restructure I honestly expected quite a bit of raw pain after my surgery.

I can only speak for my experience but I literally had no pain. I had muscle soreness. Similar to pain when working out a lot of upper body with weights.
Literally on day 3 post op, I took a shower and washed my own hair with little discomfort. It hurt to lift my arms up super high, but I certainly could lift them high enough to wash and comb hair.

I had to take it easy of course, but honestly the recovery from this surgery was amazingly easier than I thought.

Another question I am seeing is about bra/bandages post op. For me, I had two bandages (one type of compression on upper part of breasts to help implants settle in their pocket better) and another similar to ace bandage.

After a couple of weeks and soreness got better I switched to stretchy sports bra types. And that was most comfortable in part due to the under incision being a tad sensitive.

At four months post op now, I can pretty much wear whatever bra I want ( or none if I choose!! That is the most amazing part to me!) :-)
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Wow, your breasts are huge. Are you sure you are only a DD? My wife is a D and you look much larger. What type of implants did you choose?
LOL, yes I am sure. The tube top makes them look bigger. My implants are called NATRELLE Silicone-filled implants.
You look wonderful!
Thanks, Bubbles ;-)

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! So happy to hear you are pleased with your results and your PS! What was your pre op cup size? What type/size implants did you get? That's awesome you have completed your "list" of procedures. Hoping you'll write reviews for those too! You look great...congratulations!!

I had a lift/restructure with implant. Part of Dr. Agha's procedure includes removing some breast tissue and then adding back volume with the implant. Bra size prior to surgery was a 36C-D (depending on style and brand). But they sagged and lost volume in upper part of breast. My implant size was 420cc. My bra size now is 34DD(again depending on style and brand). Sorry I don't have pre op pics. Will post them once I have access to them.

We will look forward to your photos when you have access to them!

What is your implants' size?? And what bra size were you pre op?? You don't have any pre op pics!