Want This So Bad but So Scared :/ - Newport Beach, CA

I am such an indecisive person!! I have wanted...

I am such an indecisive person!! I have wanted boobs for years now and I just can't decide whether to get them or not. I am really scared. Terrified actually. I am so unhappy with the way my boobs look I am constantly sad about it. Here is a lil intro on me
....I had a baby when I was 19 and was clueless about breastfeeding. I only breastfed on the left side which now you can clearly see is different than the right. I was forced to be a single mom because her father was extremely abusive and I finally had enough courage to leave :)! Best decision of my life......It seems easy to leave a situation like that but trust me it wasn't. Anyway I moved from the midwest to LA and I have found the love of my life!!!!! Well....he loves BIG boobs...Ok I know most men do and trust me I have always wanted boobs way before I met him. Sometimes It makes me sad though that I feel not attractive in the boob aspect enough for him. He says he loves me for me. He also assures me I need to get them because I want them and not because its what he likes. I totally get that and I do want them for me!

SO WHAT ARE MY HOLD UPS????
I'm terrified :( I think my biggest concern would be CC....The Dr said that basically this is one of the only things that he cannot control and that is something that can just occur. I also just read of this calcium deposit stuff....Its weird but I have actually had that in my ears before from wearing cheap earrings and I wonder since it happened in my ears am I more prone to it in my breasts? My last hold up is for work I am a print model and actress. I am afraid of not getting roles if I go too big because a lot of the work I do is commercials.
..ALL IN ALL THE THOUGHT OF GETTING BOOBS IS EXCITING!!!
I can't imagine how it would feel to fill out a nice bra (without having to wear the Miraculous bra from vs that pushes them up 2 sizes) or to fill out a bathing suit!!!! I just want to feel sexy and beautiful :) What woman doesn't ?? I checked out this Dr in Bev hills DR Yamini I really liked him and Dr Aboolian. They both quoted me at $8500 which is really high for me but they both seem good. I also just saw some girls review on here Lissa who went with DR Mark Anton in Newport beach and her Boobs looked amazing!!! OMG they actually just called me back while I was writing! My consultation is monday!! They were so nice! I am even more excited now! Has any of you ever been to these Dr's I listed? Please chime in with comments!

MY STATS AND WHAT I WANT
Just turned 30 :/
5'3 113 lbs.
1 child
I think I want around 300-325 ccs, SIlicone ( not sure what type) Under the muscle, and incision through the nipple AND moderate profile plus! From the pics on here it seems those are very natural looking!
I want to be a Full C
ALso ......Some DR.s mentioned bc of the slight difference in my boobs my left one may need a lift. DR Aboolian said I didn't which I like because I do not want to do a lift at all! And Dr Yamini said he could do a small incision inside that corrects the one nipple without additional scarring. When I have my period they go up a half size and they are so full they look even so hopefully I could do without a lift :)

Had my consultation today!!!! I need a crescent lift :(

Ok I had my consultation with Dr Mark Anton today! He was sooo amazing! His staff was also very friendly. He spent almost 2 hours going over procedure , anatomy and questions with me. Now my only decision is to whether have the crescent lift or not :( I started crying when he told me this. I kind of expected it bc there is a major difference between the 2 girls. I have seen pics of girls who have had it done and some look nice but I have also seen some discouraging photos. Has anyone had an experience getting a crescent lift on here who can share their advice? Or who were told they needed it and didn't get it? I would appreciate it. I have had about 3 consults 2 years ago when I first started thinking of surgery. 2 Dr's said I didn't need it and 1 did. Other than that seeing the pics and being with The DR. made me feel extremely comfortable. Hopefully I can make a final decision on this lift thing and make my appt for surgery!

Flax seed??

My Dr told me to fill up flax seed and stuff them in a bra I would like to fit into. A cup measuring out to about 100 cc's Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Also I am going to add some photos so you can see the difference in the boobs...

Hay I am 20/21 in a few week really after a boob job but I am really terrified. Will it hurt after? Will I feel anything uno thoughts going through my head =( xx

You can try making your own rice sizers at home. Similar to the flax seed concept. Here is a quick video on how to make them. It's not 100% accurate as you lose cc's if you go under the muscle, but it will let you experiment a bit at home. Try not to stress too much about the lift. You can always do it later as you are still young. ;)

yep we are very very similar with this. I seriously had such mixed,mostly sad feelings once I booked my appointment.I am almost two months post op and still have anxiety about them. Its FUCKING nerve racking with the dropping and what can happen with cc and bottoming out and shit. Seriously scars me. I absolutely LOVE them on my body dont get me wrong but its still hard to deal with. But everyone is different and I really think looking like a woman makes you feel so much better about yourself so I am all for the surgery. It is just VERY emotional and healing can be horrible or great.. but just know we are all here for you during the healing times =) I think if you go with around 300-325cc you will probably be okay with your line of work. I am 5'2 110lbs so almost the same as you and I did 350cc and they look big but with clothes EVERYONE still jokes about how flat I am!! LOL wtf. but I also am covering up at work so no one notices. But I think that size on your body will look natural and great!! =) sorry i ramble a lot!
No I love it! Thanks every comment on here helps me so much! I wish I was born with nice boobs.....Its weird the way us women feel about needing this too feel good. But I can't explain it and it sounds so superficial but I would just love to feel sexy and beautiful in my clothes and I don't right now....Im also sick off my padded bras they are so freaking annoying!
I know, its sad but its part of being a woman! I think we should feel sexy and confident and its AMAZING to have boobs,even though mine are smaller but its still great to feel sexy! and if you look good on the outside you usually feel good on the inside! I also wish I was just born with them, and you as well! would be a lot easier, stressless and cheaper! I know a BA is more serious but we change our hair color,cuts,makeup,clothes,style, we get fillings we do things all the time to change us so we shoudnt feel weird about this, its just a bit more extreme but will be worth it. if that made sense, I am so tired I need sleep lol.
I did the rice sizers and it does help get a feel of what your outcome may be. Keep in mind it's JUST an idea, if u go under muscle u will lose a bit of ccs and also your internal anatomy also has a lot to do with how the implant will sit. Your trust in PS is crucial. Can't stress it enough. As long is you convey your ideal look a skilled surgeon will give his/her best to get you safely there! Also keep in mind that what your breasts look like before is what they will look like after, just bigger. I wouldn't worry to much about assymetry, most gals here myself included have 2 different size implants to help with that:-)
i think you could def go without the lift for now. and with a slightly different sized implant in each it should even them out for the most part. just think about how much you are gonna have your top off to notice! thats what i kept in mind which is why i held off on the lift lol
Thanks! It sucks not knowing what the outcome will be with or without lol! I just checked out your story! yours look great! I don't think you needed a lift :)
thanks : )
hey sarah! ive read your story and understand how you are feeling. ive been the same way my whole life. at 30 i would still cry when someone even took my blood. but through baby steps and a very good support system i slowly made my way to realize and understand that getting this surgery was an amazingly brave step in me overcoming my fears which were mostly surrounded around the medical field. my transition through this has been awesome and i feel so much more impowered and strong. for me it just wasnt about enhancing my appearance but also to get over the fears hang ups and worries that were holding me back. i have to say for not just cosmetic reasons this surgery has changed my life! and this website helped me 100% to feel comfortable, knowledgeable and confident in whatever decisions i made. i even found my PS on realself! now when it comes to the surgical aspects of your worries, i have to be 100% honest with you. i too, was met with the decision of to lift or not to lift lol and i, for financial reasons, opted to not lift at this time. i wasnt really that concerned with the scarring but i just couldnt swing both right now. and i really wanted to get other things done and that money i could put toward those. but if i had to do it all over again, i would def go with a lift. esp since you are putting more weight and mass into your breasts the lift will only help. eventually down the road maybe when i turn 40 ill get one. but if i could i would have done it together. so i would really research people that got both done and see the outcomes. and i am a mod + profile and i love them. i would def check out all of the PS's you are considering on realself and see what people are saying. and i know everyone is afraid of CC but in most cases it is fixable and not life threatening so you shouldnt let that sway you tons in your decision. just do your research and have faith in your PS. good luck on your journey and keep us all posted! and if you have any questions, etc please feel free to PM me : )
Thank you so much for your comment!! I loved hearing from you !:) And yes this site is wonderful....You can't talk to everybody about getting implants and my friend who is a natural size DD and size 0 waist...thinks i'm crazy for wanting to get my boobs done. Easy for her to say :/ The thing about the crescent lift is most dr.s say it doesn't really lift at all....What I think it might do hopefully is even out the areola's. A lot of the Dr's do not agree with this that is why i'm confused. The pics on Dr Anton's site however look amazing even the ones with the crescent lifts so thats a plus!
you got it!! i would just do your research regarding the lift and remember you can ALWAYS get a lift down the road if you feel you need one. its actually better to get the lift afterwards for several reasons but also that way you can decide if you really want one or not. if you are on the west coast from what i can see you should probably check out dr pousti. if i lived in CA i would def go to him. from what ive read he has glowing reviews and a great personality from what ive seen on his site and from his answers to questions. maybe give him a shout and see what he says, it seems he does amazing work. and dont rush! you have all the time in the world i did my research for months even prior to making an apt for a consult and im so glad i did. made my decision feel like the right one and gave me time to gather everything from items to knowledge about pre and post op so my BA was really a breeze!

It's not uncommon for women to back out of surgery plans and resume them years later. You need to feel confident about moving forward. My only advice would be to look at some results in Reviews from the Breast Implant Revision community to see how many women were advised to get a lift, and chose not to get a lift. Like you said, you've seen both good and not so good photos. Let us know how things progress! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

It's the best decision I have made! I waited 17 yrs after I had 4 children. Go for it girl...you will not be disappointed. I have almost similar stats as you and I ended up with 300cc's. Check my profile. Best of luck:)
Good luck to you...(:
Do it!!!! The only regrets you will have is not doing it and never knowing what it is like! I cancelled one BA in 2006... I've been scared to death about it but finally came to the conclusion.... I've lived since 2006 in regret and now tomorrow is the BIG DAY for me!!!:)
I think your feelings are nor.al for a lot of women. I say go for it. If you aren't happy with your boobs, get them done for you. It is painful for days after but it will be worth it.
Don't be terrified and u should go see my Dr. He's in Long Beach. Check out my profile and the Dr.'s info! Good luck!
             good luck in whatever you decide!
Goof luck at your consult!