Best Experience! Perfect Breasts On a 42 Year Old Mother of Three - Newport Beach, CA

The results of my surgery are just incredible; a...

The results of my surgery are just incredible; a mini-miracle. My entire experience was very positive and has left me with only one question - what are these perfect breasts doing on a forty-two year old mother of three? My referrals to Dr. Lee come with much confidence and enthusiasm.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Incredible bedside manner and attention to detail. He spent so much time with me during the consultation, explaining everything thoroughly. Excellent Surgeon. Eight months ago - after much contemplation - I decided to undergo breast augmentation surgery. My friend referred me to Dr. Lee, yet I was somewhat reluctant to select a surgeon so far from home (Dr. Lee's practice is over an hour away from me). Yet once I met Dr. Lee, it was easy to see why my friend recommended him so highly. In Dr. Lee, I found an extremely competent surgeon who was easy to talk to and committed to giving me the results I desired. He patiently and thoroughly answered every question I had, even those which were generated entirely by my anxiety over the procedure. Every staff member I encountered, both in the office and surgical center, was very helpful and gracious.

Thanks for posting your doctor testimonial. Please consider sharing more about YOU if you'd like your review added to the breast aug community and the doctor's profile. Information like why did you want breast aug, what was your recovery like and pros and cons really help others in the community.