Dr Grover is Amazing! - Newport Beach, CA

I gained 60 pounds with my daughter and nursed for...

I gained 60 pounds with my daughter and nursed for 9 months. My breasts were not what they used to be after I lost all my weight and did my first figure competition. I contacted Dr Grover based on another doctors recommendation. From my first vist to my 1 wk post on he has been great. Very informative made me feel very comfortable and listened to my requests. I had very minimal discomfort post op even going from a small C to 600ccs. He is an artist. Thank you again Dr Grover and all your staff for amazing help.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon