Dr Grover is Amazing! - Newport Beach, CA

I gained 60 pounds with my daughter and nursed for...

I gained 60 pounds with my daughter and nursed for 9 months. My breasts were not what they used to be after I lost all my weight and did my first figure competition. I contacted Dr Grover based on another doctors recommendation. From my first vist to my 1 wk post on he has been great. Very informative made me feel very comfortable and listened to my requests. I had very minimal discomfort post op even going from a small C to 600ccs. He is an artist. Thank you again Dr Grover and all your staff for amazing help.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.