Has Anyone Had BBL with Dr. Amy Bandy? - Newport Beach, CA

Well I should introduce myself by giving my stats....

Well I should introduce myself by giving my stats. I am 5'2" 120lbs 26 years of age.
Currently I am waiting for a quote from Dr.Bandy's office from photos I sent a few weeks ago and was wondering if anyone out there has chosen Dr.Bandy as well.

Perhaps I haven't heard back because they don't think I'm serious. I'm the sole caretaker of my 2 year old so unfortunately I am not able to just pick up and fly out for a personal consultation. Feeling a little down about the stalemate but this isn't a unique experience and I have to remember they are busy. :)

I heard back from the Doctor's office and it was...

I heard back from the Doctor's office and it was an email error and we got my photos sent over ok-excited! I've been getting a lot of questions about my expectations and a lot of my concerns addressed so I feel like it's a really personal experience an no "cut and paste" dialogue going on which is a relief. :) They even offered to put me in touch with their past patients to reassure me. I should start making a list and pricing things out, I feel like there are a million things to get done!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Planning stage

Pictures????
Hi, I was wondering if you ever had a consult or the procedure.
I am out of state and did not fly in for an in person consult but I sent in my photos and her office team passed it on and was given a quote. They were great and helpful!
Hi! How much did Brandy quote???
So sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! With discounts I was quoted $10,400 for 5 areas&anesthesia. Of course might be cheaper since the price is contingent on the quantity of areas. Good hunting! I hope this helps
She changed her website. There were more bbl photos before. Anyways, I'll let you know how it went if you haven't consulted with her yet.
Hi, I actually have an appointment with her this coming Monday in her Torrence location. I love her after pics, she does amazing work!

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you got a reply from the doctors office, have you definitely decided on Dr. Bandy?

Please do keep us updated on your progress!

hey good luck on starting your journey... n welcome to the bbl sisterhood