Botox to Forehead, Crowsfeet and Glabella! LOVE IT..and I Don't Look Like a Robot! - Newport Beach, CA

Because I am the patient coordinator in her...

After pondering botox for years and hearing the pros and cons, I finally opted to do it. I'm only 27, but with years in the sun and tanning beds, I've started to notice lines on my forehead. So I went for it and had botox to my forehead. I loved the results, however, when I had limited mobility to my forehead muscles, but full range of movement to the muscle in between my eyebrows, I always felt mad...so I went back and had the glabella done, and I love it. The last time I had my botox done Dr. Bandy said, do you want to do your eyebrows, you will love it. Because I trust her I let her do it. I can't believe the difference. MAN O MAN, thats my all time favorite spot now. It lifted my eyebrows to a more refreshed look. No I don't look like I'm constantly surprised, I just look refreshed. All in all, I think if botox is done correctly and in moderation it is an amazing product! I would never trust any medspa or groupon special to do it though because I have seen way too many people that look frozen. I am so happy and will be a botox patient for life!!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Because I am the patient coordinator in her office, I get to see her do Botox almost everyday. Have trusted her with several procedures before.....when I was contemplating Botox she was the only one I would have gone too. It took me quite a while before I decided to dive in to the botox pool, but I'm so glad that I did and I love the outcome!