Botox to Forehead, Crowsfeet and Glabella! LOVE IT..and I Don't Look Like a Robot! - Newport Beach, CA

Because I am the patient coordinator in her...

After pondering botox for years and hearing the pros and cons, I finally opted to do it. I'm only 27, but with years in the sun and tanning beds, I've started to notice lines on my forehead. So I went for it and had botox to my forehead. I loved the results, however, when I had limited mobility to my forehead muscles, but full range of movement to the muscle in between my eyebrows, I always felt mad...so I went back and had the glabella done, and I love it. The last time I had my botox done Dr. Bandy said, do you want to do your eyebrows, you will love it. Because I trust her I let her do it. I can't believe the difference. MAN O MAN, thats my all time favorite spot now. It lifted my eyebrows to a more refreshed look. No I don't look like I'm constantly surprised, I just look refreshed. All in all, I think if botox is done correctly and in moderation it is an amazing product! I would never trust any medspa or groupon special to do it though because I have seen way too many people that look frozen. I am so happy and will be a botox patient for life!!

"All in all, I think if botox is done correctly and in moderation it is an amazing product!" Great point - the skill of the injector has so much to do with the results. So glad you are loving the way yours turned out. :)

Yes love it! In fact, I'm due for another round. I might wait a week or two so that I can be fresh when I go to South Dakota for Thanksgiving. :)

Ah, good thinking to time it out like that! Keep us posted on how your next round goes. I'll be interested to hear if its pretty much exactly the same as before or if it seems different at all.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Because I am the patient coordinator in her office, I get to see her do Botox almost everyday. Have trusted her with several procedures before.....when I was contemplating Botox she was the only one I would have gone too. It took me quite a while before I decided to dive in to the botox pool, but I'm so glad that I did and I love the outcome!