Best Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I teach pilates daily and I feel so much better...

I teach pilates daily and I feel so much better inside and out with my appearance. I have a natural look that you would think I was born with...

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentation by Dr E and I love my natural results. Great staff, love the result, very professional, would highly recommend!

I got a ba by dr. E 8 days ago now they are looking amazing! Im glad he was able to get me from a small a to a d he squeezed in 480cc and 530cc in (size diff) and im already happy with my results!! Im a tiny girl about 5ft. 5 in. 112lb so I was afraid I wouldnt be able to go as big as I wanted but hes amazing at what he does and I will not go to any other ps evverrrrr!!!
My implants were mod profile natrelle silicone btw :)
So he was able to fit 457 cc. They look natural. N amazing. I love them! I'm so happy I switched to silicone :)! He did a great job
Yeah, I dont want stretch marks or anything. he knows best so ill just have to trust that instead of focusing on a # ! . Thank you very much =] That makes me feel way better
I'm 5'4 110 lbs. My silicone implants are 270cc I believe. I am a full C cup. The size is perfect for me. Very natural. He put the implants in that fit my body, he couldn't go larger. No stretch marks. He knows what is best, so I would trust his opinion. Two of my friends also got silicone implants from him and they are very natural and happy with the results.
what size did you go with?
im 5'8 135 pounds
right now i have 330cc saline and it seems small.
and i would like 457 silicone but i wont know what size ill have until im out of the surgery.
he said hes going to use what will fit so im a little worried =[
expecially since im having to pay 3,000 for a SECOND time. if i come out with the same size breats, nothing about the shape will change! help!
Silicone is the best, so natural.
yay ! i cant wait ! =]
i have saline through dr elam and im switching to silicone with this dr, so this makes me feel better!
Silicone

Awesome! Did you get silicone or saline?