I Was a 34 D but Now a 40 F - Newmarket, ON

To be able to jog, walk, run, hop, play with my...

To be able to jog, walk, run, hop, play with my little boy, buy a bra that fits. Not be stared at, or have shoulder pain... ext. I am terrified to say the least, I've been reading up on as many experiences as I can to take the scared out of me. It's good that other women are coming to this site. Helps a lot. Will keep all posted.

Take a picture... it helps with the fear

I've been so worried about how this will change my life for the worse that I've taken pictures of myself to see exactly what I'm up against. I'm not as scared as I was. My breasts grew, and grew; they've taken over my body, and all I would like now is to get back what I had, but a little smaller please. Something to fit my body please.

Boob Scoop

This is what the I need to do to see my tummy.

Size

I just recieved an email from my surgions secretary telling me that they were going to remove 30-40% ... what is that in bra size I wonder.

Starting to get nervous and it's three wks away

Ok... yep nerves. But I think about all the great things that will come from this. I'll be able to run around the track and not speed walk. My clothing will fit better. My shoulders won't hurt from the straps that dig into them. I feel so ugly when I'm looking in the mirror. No more back ache, migraines. I won't have to move a breast to wipe off the sweat under there. I was a 34D... I've added on a few pounds that are NOT ME... so the breast size that has grown is NOT ME. Working out isn't getting it off... not to mention the extra skin that comes along with them growing like this. Right on the day am I going to be so overwhelmed by fear I might back out? Hope not.

Surgery tomorrow morning

OOo my. Terrified here. Nerves are acting up. Reading about all the happy stuff on here. How nervous you all were... hoping the nerves go away as soon as tomorrow hits. Maybe I'll walk in there and take it on like a pro at the very last min? Hope so. Will take some pics of after. Maybe get before... while in the Hospital? K... you ladies are so couragous... send me some of that for 9:45am tomorrow pls ?

Wow... one little orange pill later and... OP went really WELL

I haven't updated my site in a while... recovering is going well... no drainage tube, this was what I worried about. The team was great! Pics soon to come ;)

Ok

So I said I would put some pics up and here they are. The first two were taken a week after surgery. As well the second two also one week after surgery.

ouch

Didn't have a drainage tube, they didn't do it here. However, a week after NOT showering was hard. Yep and driving around is NOT easy... bumps! The compression bra (to make sure everything settles prop) is great, but three wks after... breasts are so tender. Nipples are back up to par, and showering is becoming easier... I've been applying the silicone that I bought for stitches and bought Vaselene Intensive Care (no purfume added) because that's what the office told me to do. I was so stressed out that I had my period twice in the same month... I don't know about anyone else but my periods are varied, once month my breasts will be tender the nxt they won't. I hit them when they would be sooo. Anyway, looking forward to Oct when I can put myself into a nicer bra, not to say that the compression bra's are not a life saver... they are ?

Opps

Okay so, one breast is still to big. Need to go back.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon