Restylane in Naso-labial Lines, Under Eyes, Cheeks, Lips and Temples - Newburgh, NY

Had restylane naso-labial lines and under eyes,...

Had restylane naso-labial lines and under eyes, top of cheeks, lips and temples to fill out volume loss. The procedures were made more comfortable with numbing gel, and in the case of the upper cheeks, an injection to minimize pain. Afterwards had some mild swelling and slight bruising under the eyes but this was easily camoflauged with makeup.

I did this because I have suffered some volume loss due to weight loss and illness. These procedures have made a huge difference in how I feel about myself and I have no regrets whatsoever in doing them. It was important to me that I maintained a natural appearance and this was accomplished beautifully.

Hello is it true that the VERY first time restylane in lips only last 6 weeks?
Restylane doesn't hold up well in the lips. When I had that, I think it held up longer than 6 weeks, but not much longer than 12 weeks. For that reason, Dr. Rubinstein doesn't use it in the lips anymore. I believe he almost exclusively uses Juvederm for filling the lips now, and that probably lasts 9 to 12 month on average.
WOW! You look absolutely stunning! Dr. Rubinstein sure knows what he's doing, I mean, you were beautiful before the procedures, but now you look absolutely amazing!
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R, simply put is an artist. He is the only doctor I trust my face too. I was concerned about looking odd or "done up," but he has a skill of injecting all fillers in a way that looks natural and youthful without being overdone. I would absolutely, without hesitation recommend Dr. R for any of the cosmetic procedures he provides.