Radiesse - I Have Cheek Bones Again!

I am a 50 year old woman who was not happy with...

I am a 50 year old woman who was not happy with those "marionette" lines that I developed over the past few years. I looked into having a filler done for over two years and after my options I decided to have Radiesse done.

My doctor was absolutley wonderful. He made me feel completely at ease and was understanding of what I wanted and what I didnt. After 2 vials of Radiesse the lines are gone and I have my cheek bones back. There was a little bit of bruising on one side which is very normal.

There was a difference immediatley and as the days and weeks went by my face seemed to get better and better. I am very happy with my decision and would recommend to anyone who is thinking of having this done.

Hi there!

I was wondering, how many vials were uses in your cheeks? Im considering this and was just curious. Glad you had a good outcome :)

Nic
Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein

He is Board Certified and teaches these proceedures to other Doctors. He listens to your concerns and puts your mind at ease. He is skillful and very concerned about the patients comfort.