Birthmark Removed, a Little Lighter but Still There After 5 Laser Treatments - Newburgh, NY

I have hated a birthmark on my leg that I had...

I have hated a birthmark on my leg that I had since birth, after 5 laser treatments the birthmark is still quite visible, I'm trying to decide if it is worth spending more money to continue treatments.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because the birthmark is still there, it only lightened very slightly

I have a birthmark on the back of my right leg, color brown with hair. I'm still thinking about if it is worth spending lots of money or just leave it like that. I can't wear shorts.
I have a birthmark there as well. I hate it. I never wear shorts or dresses or anything above mid calf. I'm trying to decide if it's worth the money to remove it.
I have a huge port wine stain on my foot and leg. I had procedures with the pulse dye laser about 15 yrs. ago without much success. I am trying to see if there are improvements with the laser. I have always been very self conscious never wearing shorts or summer dresses without hose. I am 67 yrs. young and still wanting some procedure to work!
hello, i too am going for the same treatment,, and live in your area. i have been traveling down to the city. what color is your mark and what type of laser was used to treat it?