Still searching for a doc in Ny!

Hey realself ladies. I'm a 25 yrs old with two...

Hey realself ladies. I'm a 25 yrs old with two kids. They both did a number on my stomach especially the lower tummy. Don't want anymore kids and more than ready to feel sexy again. I have a consultation with Dr.saunders in Delaware nov.1. This is my second consult. My first consult was with dr.yager.

10-22-12 9 more days till my consult with Dr...

10-22-12
9 more days till my consult with Dr.Saunders! Im confident he's the doctor for me and thank you ladies for all the good comments about him.

Missed my consult in deleware thanks to sandy. Now...

Missed my consult in deleware thanks to sandy. Now I'm looking for a more local doctor. I'm ready to do this already! Y is it so hard to find a good affordable doctor in ny?!

I had a consult with dr.shahine. Although he...

I had a consult with dr.shahine. Although he wasn't there I saw another lady who gave me a quote. She let me know my stomach will still be flat even with the stretch marks with the lipo only. She also let me know i can come by to meet the doctor :). Dr.shahine is triple board certified which is impressive. He does itty bitty waist. He does lipo on the whole stomach and back. He create nice hips and a round butt.Have any of you ladies heard of this new lipo tightening the skin? Also being awake is a relief but still a bit scary. I was up for a procedure(not cosmetic) and it wasn't bad at all.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I had my procedure and I have the video and pictures to tell the story for all to see please J go ti my review and see my pictures and video
I had lipo in Feb. 2013. I was a size 4 with a nice body to start with, all I wanted was for him to clean up my flanks and little on my back. The results suck. He actually ruined my body, it looks bad, uneven and weird in the back. He does not respect patients' time, for my surgery I waited 13 hours from when it was scheduled. He does not provide a garment or even guidance regarding post op care. You need to get several garments, 3 days after the surgery you need to wear one at least 1 size larger because you will be quite swollen. Then you go through stages whereas you need to change the garment size. All he told me was buy a garment that's comfortable. Due to his lack of instruction I ended up buying 5 garments and paid about $700. He also told me the massages were 'optional'..OMG, without the massages you will develop lumps and swelling. I have spent over $1200 on massages (so factor that in). He does not have a file for his patient's so during each follow-up it's like he's seeing you for the first time with no information before him about what he did to you or your medical history..HUGE RED FLAG..The staff is beyond unprofessional and they are hustler's because they get a commission. By the way none of them are certified nurses and they assist the surgery..RED FLAG..To see him for a follow-up is almost impossible, he had me wait 5 hours once and 3 hours another time. I feel discouraged and I will have to go to another surgeon for revision. Do your research!! He is NOT Bd. certified, he is an OB/GYN. He takes the pictures right after surgery with your arms extended upwards to make it look at if your figure has clean lines, although there are bumps. For those getting fat transfer, the fat will be reabsorbed by your body, everyone in the waiting room was complaining about that. Visit several surgeons and do your research. Good Luck!! http://www.nydoctorprofile.com (click search at the bottom of page, put his name Ayman Shahine, and then click 'legal actions' at top of page.)
I was thinking of deleting a prior photo and saw that the delete button for the photo was missing. Thanks for confirming that. I thought maybe I was going a little crazy. Do you know what the status of that? They should let members edit and delete photos if they want. Take care.
You welcome ladies! I'm sure realself was suppose to notify us but I didn't get a email.
Good thing I never posted my face :) thanks
Hi, I recently had lipo last week with laser tightening light a yr after my tummy tuck! Only on flanks and small area of the back. In my profile you can see the markings the PS drew for lipo areas. I noticed a huge difference the next day even though my PS said i was extremely swollen at my visit yday! was awake the entire time. I the pain shots definitely stung and the injection of the tumescent fluid hurt a little and was very uncomfortable being inserted. After that the lipo was a breeze. I almost needed no pain meds afterwards. i haven't taken a pain pill since the day of the procedure. I am very sore to touch, but im able to move around with out being in pain. I was told my results will only get better! I hate that i cant delete pics off of this site now, it make me not want to upload any for fear of uploading the wrong thing and not being able to remove it.
Thanks for sharing Tmonie12. It sounds like this new awake lipo is the bomb. I'm tempted to have a bbl done with dr.A Shahine even if I need a tummy tuck afterwards. Wish he would do t.t & bbl! Did u notice firmer skin on the lipo areas?
I had a tummy tuck first so my skin was already pretty tight but I would have to say the skin appears and feels tighter than it was before the lipo! Good luck!!
Hello, How are you did your surgery go? How are you feeling so far?
Hey rebareds. I didn't have surgery yet I wish I did because I'm so ready! How did your consult with dr.saunders go?
Good luck with whatever you do! I would suggest a tummy tuck rather than lipo because of the extra skin! Keep us posted and again good luck!
hey contact my dr salami in mia for tummy :)
Thanks for the update. I have schedule my consultation with Dr. J Saunders on Nov 5th. Does your price include any lipo? You should look very nice after your tt.
Succulentlips thanks for the comment. Yes we must encourage each other it will all be worth it at the end. I'm praying for you keep us posted. Also what did you pack for surgery?
Hello. I have not packed yet. It's about 4:40 am, I have to be there at 11:30 today. I think I will start packing now.:) I know I will pack all my medications, my clothing to wear after the procedure, socks, slippers, my emergency contact info and telephone numbers, bottled water, pillows, blankets, toiletries and hand sanatizer. I believe that is all I will take. I live here in Atlanta so everything else will be at the house. I did purchase a lot of stuff though. Including a new mattress and bedding( it was time anyway:) pillows, night clothes, shoes, socks, medications, gauze, peroxide, everything they told me to buy I purchased.They will have my garment and I have a card to purchase a new one. But I will wait until after the procedure so I can be fitted. I was out ALL day. I am going to the grocery store in a few. But..yes I'm excited. I will post pictures soon on my post that I did yesterday. Thanks a bunch!
You're going to have an awesome result... and believe you me I know what you mean about ready to feel sexy again lol... Hope all goes well and your consult is to your liking.
Hello. I wish you many blessings. My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow 10/23. I am soooo excited and nervous. We will keep one another encouraged.
Hi Rebareds. I'm going with Dr.J Saunders he does the low thin scar and cute belly buttons plus he's patient. I already had a consult with dr.s thru email and he quoted me between 6-7 g's. Dr.yager quoted me 9,500 including lipo. He also does great work but his lipo is expensive.
Which Dr. Saunders Christopher or Jonathan? I'm considering doing a consultation with both and one with Dr. Tattlbaum in Rockville,Md. How did your appointment go with the other Dr? I'm going to start make appointments next week. I would like have my surgery done before christmas. Please let me know how your consultation go.