Looking forward to the new me! - Newark, DE

I am a 39 yr old mother of 1 child (who is an...

I am a 39 yr old mother of 1 child (who is an adult now). As far as I can think back.. I have been insecure about my body. After I had my son, I had become rediculious insecure. I would not get undressed in front of ANYONE! Guy, girl, family..no one! I've lost a couple of boyfriends thruout my life because I wouldn't let them see me naked. I know.. ridiculous right? For the first time in my life.. I finally let 1 guy see my body.. my husband. My husband is so in love with me and everything about me. I think that God hid in his eyes from really seeing my terrible body for what it really is.
Enough about my sad story. I'm looking to get a tummy tuck and liposuction. I originally wanted a bbl because it involves lipo from the stomach, flanks and back (everywhere I need it)... but it's costly!
I scheduled a consultation with Dr J Saunders in Newark for August 4th. My main concern is the cost. I had originally contacted a bbl surgeon in Baltimore Md.. and the cost is ridiculous! It was comparable to buying a small car. We'll see I guess.

Consultation

Had my first consultation today with Dr J Saunders. It went great! I was glad to see the Holy Bible on the table in the waiting room:). It prompt me to pray. I prayed that everything would go smooth with the Dr and also that the price range would be doable for my husband and I. Dr Saunders is awesome! He was polite, honest and down to earth! I had a list of questions, but he answered all of them (and more) before I could even ask! ???? I did my research with the doctors in my area. I researched their history, read reviews and viewed their before and after photos. All in all.. I was impressed with Dr Saunders work! So glad God lead me to him! We have decided to go with this Dr. The price was within the price we were looking for!???? now I need to pick a date...????

Getting closer!

Got my date..and I can't wait!! November 10th!
I lay in my bed and I praise God for getting me this close to finally be free of my insecurity! Praise The Lord! Thank you Jesus:):)
Dr. Jonathan Saunders

I just had mine done in Wilmington, DE. I used Dr. Danyo. He was incredible. TT, lipo and muscle repair. He charged $6,740. That covered one night in hospital, pain killers, antibiotics and binder and all doctors visits. Well worth it. I just had it done on July 9th and was back to work in 6 days. Not sure if you were looking for another opinion. You do look great and I had that extra skin also. What a difference it makes. Good luck with your decision. Do something for you.
Thank you for the info tjrjake.
I agree with the others.. You look great right now. You're only lacking self confidence. From the pics your body looks nice and tight. The surgery may fix the extra skin and fat but won't fix how you feel on the inside. The more confident you are with your body the sexier you are. Best of luck on your decision.
Yes.. I do need to work on my self confidence. It does start with the inside.. That's what my husband keeps telling me. But.. Thank you:)
And yet there is nothing wrong with your body. I am sorry for the extreme insecurity you've suffered with throughout your life. Really, you have a decent body! I hope a tummy tuck will help you feel more comfortable with yourself. Best wishes to you! Thanks for sharing your experience.
Thank you.
Your stomach looks pretty similar to my before stomach. I had my surgery on February 6th and would do it all over again. Mine cost $9,600.
You look great! I hope my results are as fabulous as yours!