Looking forward to the new me!

I am a 39 yr old mother of 1 child (who is an...

I am a 39 yr old mother of 1 child (who is an adult now). As far as I can think back.. I have been insecure about my body. After I had my son, I had become rediculious insecure. I would not get undressed in front of ANYONE! Guy, girl, family..no one! I've lost a couple of boyfriends thruout my life because I wouldn't let them see me naked. I know.. ridiculous right? For the first time in my life.. I finally let 1 guy see my body.. my husband. My husband is so in love with me and everything about me. I think that God hid in his eyes from really seeing my terrible body for what it really is.
Enough about my sad story. I'm looking to get a tummy tuck and liposuction. I originally wanted a bbl because it involves lipo from the stomach, flanks and back (everywhere I need it)... but it's costly!
I scheduled a consultation with Dr J Saunders in Newark for August 4th. My main concern is the cost. I had originally contacted a bbl surgeon in Baltimore Md.. and the cost is ridiculous! It was comparable to buying a small car. We'll see I guess.

Consultation

Had my first consultation today with Dr J Saunders. It went great! I was glad to see the Holy Bible on the table in the waiting room:). It prompt me to pray. I prayed that everything would go smooth with the Dr and also that the price range would be doable for my husband and I. Dr Saunders is awesome! He was polite, honest and down to earth! I had a list of questions, but he answered all of them (and more) before I could even ask! ???? I did my research with the doctors in my area. I researched their history, read reviews and viewed their before and after photos. All in all.. I was impressed with Dr Saunders work! So glad God lead me to him! We have decided to go with this Dr. The price was within the price we were looking for!???? now I need to pick a date...????

Getting closer!

Got my date..and I can't wait!! November 10th!
I lay in my bed and I praise God for getting me this close to finally be free of my insecurity! Praise The Lord! Thank you Jesus:):)

26 days!!

Leave approved, blood work done, surgery paid in full and 15 days till my pre op appointment! Can't believe I'm almost there! I'm feeling anxious and nervous at the same time.
Right now I'm looking to buy a recliner, but not sure if I will really need one. I've seen on the internet the Back Max Bed and the Bed Lounger. Does anyone recommend any of the two? Or will a bunch of pillows propped up do?

2 weeks till surgery

2 weeks till the big day! I've been having mixed emotions... ups.. downs. My husband has been encouraging me to do some abdominal exercises. He thinks it may help with recovery process. The closer I get to my date, the fatter I've been feeling. I'm not eating more or anything, don't know why I'm feeling this way. I do admit, this website helps by reading all the successful reviews, and how happy this life changing procedure makes them. I guess I'm just anxious and just want to get it over with. I haven't told any friends or family members except my husband and son. They are both wonderful and supportive about it. I love them both so much. I had to tell the job that I'm having surgery done due to the fact that I'm going to be out for a couple months. I lied to them of course about what i was going out for. Haven't told mom, dad, siblings and in laws. I'm just not trying to hear anyone's mouth (negativity) about it. It's my body..my life. There's a lot of females in my family who constantly gossips amoungst each other and I know I will be a hot topic! Lord help me! I guess I'll come up with something. My pre op apt is this Thursday. Will update on how it went. Later for now.

It's done! 3days post op.

Yes! It's done! Not gonna lie... Was very, very painful. The moment I woke up after surgery, there was this excruciating uncomfortable pain! As soon as they rolled me to my room the gave me some pain meds in my iv. Then it got better. Was hard getting up to go to the bathroom.. although the nurses said I was doing well ( with getting up and walking). I stayed overnight and was able to go home the next morning. After surgery you definitely need someone to help you with everything! Walking, siting down, getting up, meds, drains..everything! I thank God for my husband! He has been so wonderful with everything!
As far as my results.. I think my doctor did a fabulous wonderful job! All this pain was worth it!
Dr. Jonathan Saunders

Dr Saunders is wonderful! He's one of the best on the east coast! Well worth the travel. He's honest, friendly, funny and straight up! His hands are truly blessed! I would recommend him to EVERYONE!