??

I had big breasts as long as I could remember, on...

I had big breasts as long as I could remember, on a 5'0 frame, all you would see coming was my twins. After having my 2 girls (now 4 and 3), I became very unhappy with my body. Before my pregnancy, I was a 38DDD, after my 2nd girl my breasts went to a 38H.

So along with a Tummy Tuck, I received breast reduction via lipo. Unlike the breast surgery, I couldn't dictate the size, so I'm unsure what size I'm now. I'll have to wait until the swelling come down to really see.

I had realistic expectations going in, my Dr. was clear with explaining that not many women fit the profile for this type of procedure and said many Dr's don't do it. He said all it would give me is a smaller version of what my breasts look like before. Which is the same thing I found when I researched the breast lipo procedure and I was ok it.

So, since I was a good candidate for it, I went for it. Good thing though, is if I want to have a lift or standard reductino, I still can.

All I want to do is be able to buy a bra off the shelf with out special ordering it