Finally have the surgery date!!

Hi all! I'm a 21 year old female from New Zealand....

Hi all! I'm a 21 year old female from New Zealand. I have had no kids! I'm a 34 b.... Roughly. About a size 8, but a curves size 8.

I've been wanting boobs for a long time now, I think I have found a surgeon in Auckland, Julian loft. A friend of mine got hers done with him and they look really amazing!

However I have concerns like everyone else! First of is money, I already have a loan for a car and the bank has said I can extend it to provide for the extra 13k. I can afford the payments, but of course do I want to be paying a loan of still in a few years.

Next concern is my breast and if il suit it. My nipples more point towards the side than to the front. Also quite far apart, so I wonder if I got implants would it mimick my original breast placement? Anyone have this problem before breast implants?

Because I have had no children... I wonder what my breast will look like when I'm breast feeding and after breast feeding... And whether or not I could breast feed! Anyone on this subject? Anyone had to get them re done?

I don't want them looking to fake! And do they soften to almost feel natural again?

Any help would be awesome!!

Another thought

I have this one bra, which is one of those "wonderbras" it may sound werid, but I hate wearing it. I can't quite put my Finger on it... My uncomfortable and I feel like a cheater.... And even when I wear my clothes over the top it looks funny.... Anyone else get this before a BA? Is it cause I'm not use to boobs.... Or do I not like te look of boobs in clothes?... So scared of messaging my boobs up. I'd rather have them the way they are now than not be happy with them after I've spent all the money.... Awwwww anyone else like me before the BA?

new photos

Old ones seem to have disappeared. But here I am after losing a few kegs (55kgs now)

thinking about thailand...

I spend a lot of time on this website... like a lot... haha. I'm sure my friends just think I'm a perv!
But the more I look the more I realise its 50/50... there are just as many bad reviews on local surgeons as there are on Thailand surgeons. Does anyone know of any good or bad stories that they can share? Or good Thailand Ps? I'm about to post a question to the doctors about the type of implants they would recommend. Have a peek and let me know yurt suggestions!

It's finally happening!!

So yesterday I booked the date! I will be travelling to Sydney on the 22nd of October!!! For a consult and then surgery on the 23rd!! My surgeon is dr nyugen at the Sydney cosmetic institute!! I'm starting to wonder now what size! What kind, mod or high profile... I'm pretty sure I have a wide bw. Six weeks out I need to start moisturising my tatas! Anyone have any suggestions?!
Dr nyugen, cosmetic institute

Hey good luck with your surgery, I am sure you will love the results.
good luck with surgery. I am 8 days post-op and I am happy. closer to surgery I got mixed emotions, but I am so happy I did it. I feel sexy!......my recovery was easy, still is...... I have HP implants because I have extremely narrow BWD(10.5cm), 350cc...I don't regret size, but 300cc would have looked good on me as well. With wider BWD it is easier to find right implants. I am a tall girl 175cm, but HP implants looks good on me. I will post more pictures soon. If you have questions, you can ask me....glad to help. I could not have done my BA without support of this web................haha
How's the thought process going? Have you been to see Julian yet!
I had a friend have a BA with the surgeon I just had my tummy tuck with Dr Martin Rees and hers look flippin amazing! I would look at having a consult with him too if you are undecided on a PS. He does amazing work.
Hey k25! He's based in Wellington right? What was his price approx.?
Missyrose, you may want to look at Excited to Explant and AC1128 reviews, they seem to have similar anatomy and should give you an idea of what you'd look like post BA, and see if you would be happy with that look.
There are better things to hate out there. I assume anyones opinion here will be taken with a grain of salt, we're not experts, but do have experiences to share, what people take from that is up to them. Not trying to be mean. I'm all for support but also for answering questions I can speak to. It is annoying when you're just being honest and trying to help and someone says that's wrong to do. We all have a voice here. True, you don't often hear from the BAs gone wrong...they usually put their reviews in the Explant forum.
I had similar concerns to you before hand but I'm so glad I did this for myself. I still haven't finished healing but I already love my boobs 100 times more than I did before the implants. Just take your time, do the research and ask your surgeon a million questions. If you're still not sure there's no harm in waiting. Good luck :)
I hear ya, Missyrose. That feeling of self-consciousness never left me in the 4 yrs I have had implants. I think maybe our "minds eye" knows what we look like naturally, so some of us don't quite look or feel right augmenting that.
And if you read her review it clearly says she wants help and encouragement!!! So that's exactly what we were putting out there!!
Ok, yay!!!! Get BOOBIES!!! OMG BIG BOOOBIES are the greatest!!! Please, I did read her review, which is why I commented , she has lots of doubts and concerns...it isn't just her breast size that she's unhappy about. I would never say "Go for it!", knowing she will be unhappy with the results if they look like her current breasts, only bigger. Any decent PS will say that will be the outcome. I don't care if she goes ahead with, but I hope she is prepared for a realistic result.
I know you are not in USA but I m just making a point lol
Hey the statistics are 307000 women get BA in USA a year!!!!!!!! So if you want to be more happy with your body then go for it!!!! We live only once!!! Enjoy it. I m having my BA oct 25 and I am 10 years older and I regret so much of not having it done years ago!!! But it's never to late !!!!
Agree! You will always regret not knowing or not taking the chance if you have thought about it this much and have done a lot of research and joining forums.. Sounds like you are really serious about this. Check out theforum just bbreast implants. It's a great forum for support and info. I use that and this site!
I guess the money is a major thing. A big commitment. And I am possibly looking and moving countries next year. Trying to get a job in Canada, and my partner too!
You could look into getting your surgery done in a different country... Mine is 6500 from a very known doctor. If you plan on moving to Canada, maybe look into a doctor there. Either way, do what makes you happy
Out of a population of 316.7 million...small number relative to that.
Don't forget about men and kids lol. 317 million are everyone. But 320000 women that's a lot. And that's a year!!!
Just doesn't sound like a lot to me. Regardless, even if everyone was doing it doesn't mean she should. She's the one who has to live with her decision and she has several concerns.
Didnt see that she had concerns. Whatever you say. Noone is pressuring anyone to do anything. Good luck.
A population of 316 million in the US. Divide that by half for women. 150 million. Another half with kids and the elderly 75 million. Another half with women who don't have the money 35 million. Other portions go to women who's bodies can't take a surgery, fear of a survey, women who are happy with their natural breasts... A third of a million really is a lot when you look at statistics!
Exactly!!! Bug apparently we can't give any advice!!!
*but
Okaaay...thanks for breaking that down so very scientifically, but I still don't see what you're getting at, that it's popular?!? 22 million people use drugs, does that make it a good idea? Yes, sadly, poor self image is a huge problem, but surgery is not the answer. Self love and acceptance is. I get that you really want her to have a BA, the rest of us just want her to have all the info she requested, to make an informed decision she won't regret. She's a big girl, she can make her own decision.