Cosmelan Worked for Me! - New Zealand

I had terrible melasma on 80% of my face. After...

I had terrible melasma on 80% of my face. After trying azelaic acid, Obagi, liquorice and differin and Retin A (none worked) I bought cosmelan 1 and 2 off ebay.I bought the new formula NOT the MD version. My Cosmelan had no hydroquinone. I followed the instructions and applied C1 for 10 hours on my Fitzpatrick IV skin. Day 1 and 2 after my face was red, hot, tight, burnt. Day 3 - 5 my face peeled like crazy and it hurt. I used C2 three times a day from day 2 after the peel. I stayed inside the whole time (i.e. for 5 days). On day 6 my melasma had disappeared by 85%.On day 7 I tried to buy a bottle of wine (to celebrate my new skin) from the supermarket and I got asked for ID (!!! they wouldn't sell it to me as I looked underage and I am 40 years old!!). I looked awful before cosmelan. I am still using cosmelan 2 twice a day (I did the peel 2 weeks ago) and my skin has not looked this good for years. All I can say is cosemelan saved me. I will keep on using it - I've already bought 2 more pots of C2 to keep as back ups so I can feel secure I can have clear skin. I love this stuff. It changed my life. PLEASE NOTE THOUGH... If you want to try it DO YOUR HOMEWORK first, read all the reviews you can find (I did this) and also try a test patch of C1 on your face and wait two weeks before you do the whole face just incase it does not work for you. I did this to make sure Cosmelan would not make my skin worse. For some people it does make their skin worse so you must test it first.

E bay

This worked for me. I love it. I did not have a Dr though I bought it from E bay.