Good Results So Far - New York

I have had nearly 18 treatments on my upper under...

I have had nearly 18 treatments on my upper under arm area as well as my love handle and tummy. I'm in good shape and not overweight but have mild bat wings on upper arms and small fat deposits in the other areas that sometimes bulge a bit when I gain a few pounds. I have had some tightening in the arms and significant reduction and smoothing of fat in the other areas.

I got my first bunch of treatments on a coupon and continued with that discount for more treatments. the cons are I had significant bruising on my arms and for me it is quite painful at times. using lidocaine gel helped and as it heats up the pain goes down for me. I wish I had a machine at home to do the maintenance myself. I have been loosing weight and exercising more also and I drink tons of water. I would say that my arms did not have as dramatic and effect and I may consider regular lipo and then more velashape for them, but I will continue with exercise for a while first probably as velashape seems to make the exercise more efffective for me. I had done tons of exercise and had no results for my arms.