TT W/lipo Breast Lift End May - New York

Hi I'm new to this am scheduled to have the...

Hi I'm new to this am scheduled to have the above and am nervous about 5 hours of anaestesia and recovery. Have had 3 c sections wondering how it all compares to c section recovery is it too much to do both procedures at the same time? Any advice appreciated particularly if anyone has had this done by the same doctor thanks!

I had TT, lipo and a breast reduction and have not had any issues. Would do it again in a heart beat.

Just trust in your doctor on the amount of procedures that can be done.   He would not put you in any danger or do more than you could/should handle.

The anesthesia is such a controlled environment and completely safe.  I would not worry about that at all.

As far as the C-Section comparison goes...the tummy tuck was much worse for me.  But that was due to the muscle tightening.  There is no doubt that this is a long and hard recovery.  But it is all temporary and will come to an end and you will end up with a nice flat and tight tummy.  It is so worth all of the short term pain.

Keep us up to date on your progress!
New York Plastic Surgeon