Vaser Lipo is PAINLESS and QUICK - New York, NY

I just got Smart Lipo today and boy, was the...

I just got Smart Lipo today and boy, was the procedure painless. I have a moderate pain tolerance but the tumescent liquid infection was really nothing. My most pain actually came from the IV they put in my arm. OUCH!

The procedure itself was very fast and painless. My doc got my abs, flanks and bra fat in all under one hour. I was awake and talking to him for most of time time, listening to the radio or just staring my at CCs of fat filling up the containers.

I'm currently wearing my binder, which definitely would not look good in clothing. I was todl I was an "excellent candidate" for the procedure and had minimal bleeding and was told i'll have no bruising.

I'll keep y'all posted on my journey.

I

Day 2

Took off the bandages today and OUCH! Make sure you take these puppies off in the shower and not on dry skin. I sat down after being told people get lightheadedness.

My midsection is super sore and the binder makes is hard to sit down. I lost about 2 inches in swelling since yesterday.

Overall, feeling great. Trying not to take any pain killers unless I need it.

Day 5

Went in for my post-op check-up and everything looks A+ I've had zero bleeding or bruising and am done with my meds.

I'm not sure if I was an exception, but the procedure was really really easy and painless for me.

I was told I can be out of my compression binder by this weekend. So far, lost about 3 inches in my waist

Day 2 Post Op

Day 2 was the smallest I've ever been. I was SUPER happy... until I started getting bigger :(

Day 9 Post Op

HELP! I feel like I'm getting bigger. Not as big as before, but definitely bigger than Day 2. Is this normal? Is this swelling? I'm eating a low cal diet and working out again...

I'm sad :(

About 2 Weeks Out...

It's been about 2 weeks since my procedure and I am SUPER HAPPY. I went to the beach and friends who haven't seen me were SHOCKED about how good I looked. I haven't worn a two piece since I was a kid and I looked great.

I'm still wearing my compression garment at night but more than anything, my diet has DRASTICALLY improved after the procedure. I have to protect my investment right? :-)

2.5 weeks after procedure: 4 inches lost on my waist!!!!!

It's been about 2.5 weeks since my procedure and I can say with certainty: VASER LIPO IS WORTH IT!!!!

I've lost about 4.5 inches off my waist and the majority of my swelling is gone. Old pants that I was going to throw out (since I thought I would NEVER be able to fit in them again) are LOOSE now.

I have been eating very healthy and working out regularly. I want to continue to tighten my tummy but in just two weeks, I look like a whole new person.

VASER LIPO IS AWESOME!!!!

Vaser: 1 Month Post Op and 5 Inches Smaller!

It's been exactly one month since my procedure and...I'm 5 INCHES down in my abdomen!

I still wear my compression garment at night but honestly, I don't need it. I have ZERO BRUISING, ZERO PAIN, and ZERO RIPPLING. I was an EXCELLENT candidate for Vaser so I can only speak from my experience.

Now that my stomach looks so good, I've been working out and eating healthy so that I can keep up my results.

Vaser = BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MYSELF.
New York Dermatologist

Dr. Frank is funny and very confident in his skills. He has a very cool vibe which may appeal to younger patients like me. My only issue was getting responses via phone from his office. I would leave messages with assistants/receptionists and never get called back. Once, I asked if I should take Arnica to reduce swelling. Over the phone, the lady said , "No" but Frank in person seemed ok with it.