MY PASTED TO PRESENT : Hey everyone! I am 29, a...

MY PASTED TO PRESENT : Hey everyone! I am 29, a loving mother of a wonderful 12 yr old. I am certainly 153 lbs. After giving birth to a almost 9 lb baby as tiny as I was at 17 my stomach stretched out to it's max leaving me with wrinkly sagged skin and stretchmarks. I remember crying at the hospital staring at how awful my stomach looked. Months later my boyfriend of 2 1/2 yrs who was much older then I, who planned on getting engaged with me decided on leaving our family for another girl. He couldn't get use to my pre- baby body the stretchmarks and weight. I was only 159 lbs pregnant before giving birth that day. WTH!!! He was totally disgusted of my body. I eventually was so heart broken and in distress rising a child on my own. I hardly ate and went from a size 10 to a 3. Yes, that right!! I then got my life back together and regained some confidence back. . Within yrs later my stretchmarks looked so much better thanks to coco butter. My stomach was back somewhat tight, but will never be the same with these stretchmarks. Always having plastic surgery in the back of my mind. When? Where? What PS? How much?!

Since, I felt something usual on my belly I decided to see a doctor yrs back.
He was going to preform the hernia surgery and I asked about a tummy tuck that I was interested in. He looked at my stomach and said I didn't have enough skin to pull down so, I would only be a good candidate for a mini tuck and it would be very expensive. He then said "you are crazy" your stomach looks fine, since he was an old school older man I didn't feel like he understood me. I decided to cancel the hernia surgery since it would have left me with an ugly scar. I decided to waited until I save enough to do it all at once one day and get a second option.

2013 NEW YEAR NEW ME : How time fly's .... I love my hubby we been together like forever not to long ago I told him my intentions of having surgery a MOMMY MAKEOVER-extended tummy tuck with hernia and muscle repair plus beast lift. I wanted NOW more then ever. I was only 135 lbs when I meet my babe. Yrs later of us being together we both gained weight, It's a couple thing I guess when your comfortable with each other you gain. I gained 25-35 lbs in a yr and a 1/2. It happened so fast always eating out... Going to dinners. Wow.. I couldn't believe it was happening to me. I never had left handles LOL ...Even after my pregnancy. I start exercising 3 hrs a day every 3 to 4 days of the week. It was the hardest thing I ever done. My body was not cooperating with me. My stomach is getting a bit smaller, but my arms and legs are a b!tch! I lost about 15 lbs. My weight jumps up and down and is very unexpected. I'am 153 lbs. now and on my way on a hunt for a plastic surgeon. I been reading and reading getting so much info. throughout the years.

I AM READY FOR THIS CHALLENGE, OPEN A NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE : My hubby is so supportive I love it! He'll be helping me with the healing process. I don't think he knows what he's getting himself into. Lmao.... My consultation is on Feb 14th SUCKS right on Valentine's Day all well..... It's not a time I like to spend my day in the city. It's going to by crazy! I know because I lived in NYC all my life. Coming from out of state is going to be a pain in the butt coming into the city. Ugh .. FYI and NO parking! I hope it's going to be well worth it. Consultation is $50 at Lenox Hill plastic surgery clinic. The teaching school. I was schedule with a PS (fellow) and waited 2-3 months for this appointment. I am excited as heck. Hopefully I can get surgery done before the summer. I never got the chance to wear a bikini I wonder how it will feel like for the first time.

CHANGE OF PLANS: The receptionist calls me to...

CHANGE OF PLANS: The receptionist calls me to cancel my appointment I automatically freak out in sadness and disappointment. I'm like Noooooo oooo oooo and she starts to giggle, I didn't let her finish talking. I was like "oh oh okay"! She can re-schedule to sooner date and that date was TODAY!!!!' Yes Sir, yay...I had a wonderful consultation. I asked a million and 1 questions and my PS answered all. The best part is I am able to have my surgery as soon as I want at an unbelievable price. All I need is to figure out my hubby's schedule, get my blood work, get photographs, do some shopping, knockout my child's Dr appts and get this darn wisdom tooth out! Lol All in one month but hey I'm supermom. :)

I put some before pics up sorry for some reason they're coming out backwards.

I decided not to get my wisdom tooth pulled out...

I decided not to get my wisdom tooth pulled out even though it has a mind of it's own. SmH.. I prefer to be safe without any worries before or after surgery. I hate to make things more complicated. Okay now.... moving on. lol

Today, I called the office to confirm a surgery...

Today, I called the office to confirm a surgery date, I couldn't do it as of yet since Doc. is out of town. I might have to wait just a little while longer. I must say though, I remember my PS telling me if I have any questions, concerns or like to know what dates are available for surgery to email him. So I did and almost immediately he responded back . Which I might say, I was pretty impressed.

Persisted: Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!! I finally have a date...

Persisted: Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!! I finally have a date March,14th.2013. I call on call the office and nothing. Then I decided to email my PS and once again he emailed me immediately. I was like DANG I might as well communicate through email. lol.... So, yes the date is set and still need to get a few things done before surgery. For one my hubby's birthday is on my surgery date sounds awful I know. I am planning something special for him before, he deserves it. He actually wanted me to have it that date just to get it done and over with so I can heal and be happy. Also.... He has an event he wants to be apart of at the end of the month. ....lol So it's a win win situation I guess. lol

Pricing : I am a bit disappointed that the photographs are not include (total of $320 )in the surgery pricing and it's at a different location which is a pain in the butt. I really hope not to get any more surprising news about more money. Let see.........

CHANGE OF DATE : Today I spoke to my PS and my...

CHANGE OF DATE : Today I spoke to my PS and my surgery date has changed to March 18th. I know is it's only 4 day later it just feel like it's going to take forever. I also found out I will not be allowed to stay overnight at the hospital because they want you to stay at the hotel with the overnight nurse. That's a little more to add to the budget. The overnight hotel and nurse are a total of $1000 plus taxes and fees from what I was told. I ask about if I need a walker... and she replied I don't need one unless I have a special disability and if I needed one that they will supply me with one while I'm there. Good to know in the mean time, I'll most likely get one from my medical doctor if I can because of my bad back.

One step closer: Yayyyyyyy, I had my blood work...

One step closer: Yayyyyyyy, I had my blood work done and my photographs taken, now I can slash that off my list. I purchased a few more items for recovery. For some reason where every I go I keep stopping at Victoria's Secret or finding myself window shopping for sexy swimsuits. Doing so I feel such a rush like a feeling I never felt before of happiness rushing through my veins. Sound weird, but it's true you appreciate something so much you don't have.

Anyhow, the photographs came out to be less expensive then I was told. It was $160 for the two areas not $320. That totally made my day. I have to wait now for the medical clearance.

Cleared and ready to go: Yay... I had my pre op...

Cleared and ready to go: Yay... I had my pre op appt. my blood work is cleared and I found out I have very low iron even though patients aren't suppose to take iron in my case my PS prescribed me some. I picked up my medications I'm just a little worry I didn't get a prescription for nausea I'm a bit freak out about I called the office to and gave them my pharmacy's info so can get it ASAP. I reserved my hotel room for the night with stay in nurse thank goodness. It seems like that hotel get full pretty quick. I found it to be very expensive for a night even with the hospital discount and one day after the price just drops. I have few more days left and I still have hopping to do. I am leaving the food for last because I really like to eat health not dieting heathy but just want to eat health for recovery. I really wanted lipo on my thighs as well i don't feel to confidence with out it, i'll be discussing that with my Plastic surgeon soon. For now I am counting down the days to my body transformation.

WHAT AM I A FEARED OF? : UMmmm... Maxing out my...

WHAT AM I A FEARED OF? : UMmmm... Maxing out my credit cards lol..... I feel like if my results come out nearly as I am dreaming of, I will be going on an ultimate shopping spree. Hehehe..... I haven't really been buying clothes for sometime now. Last fall I bought here and there some tank tops to fit my body since, I lost weight and 2 pair of jeans that i force myself into purposely to lose more weight but that's all. Let me tell you i was a shopaholic long ago.... Man i use to shop! My mom always use to say my goodness do you need that many shoes you only have a pair of feet. Lol ...I had ton of everything. Which really went out the window and into the garbage when I gained weight I just refused to shop for what I wanted but want I needed. I was at my highest 169-172 which to some people it's nothing .... I'am at 150- 152 lbs now might not seem much but my weight went into my legs the most, my arms and my boobs. It was difficult to do leg workouts, jumping jacks or even run. A women can be big but when she's big in the legs it's even harder I believe. I was truly out of shape. My whole life I've been active just until I had an accident and that really changed things. I'm pushing myself more each day and hoping to god that I will be in shape, healthy and strong after recovery so I'am able to do things with my family like I use too. Counting down..... 8 days to go!

Sorry I haven't updated ; DAYS BEFORE SURGERY: I...

Sorry I haven't updated ;
DAYS BEFORE SURGERY: I was not a feared surgery was almost here. I spoke to my relatives, my mom, my child and hubby prepared them if anything were to go wrong. I felt confident and that's why I was not a feared.

Night before surgery my nurse call me to make sure I was okay and told her I was 100% okay and I'm ready for this. She sounded surprised and told me if I felt scared or can't sleep to take a Valium. I was okay but after talking to hubby we decided I should take it jut in case I start to panic at night or have a nightmare. I wanted to wake up refreshed. I took some before photo just as a reminder and for motivation after surgery to keep positive and it works. I called my my little man he was staying with grandma and I just want to assure him everything will be okay. I called the hotel to confirm my stay. I then went to bed with no worries.

SURGERY DAY: Yay!!! I woke up refreshed and had some good sleep. I was a little nervous running into traffic and wanted to leave as soon as possible. I double checked my bags for my medications, some lite foods, my walker if needed, my documents and some extra clothing that i'll need since i'll be staying overnight at the hotel. My surgery was at 12pm and I was really excited while driving I got call from the hospital that the PS's are ready and that I can come earlier. I got to the hospital and checked in at the same time texting my surgeon letting him know I have arrived. I sat down for a moment and chitchat with my hubby and laugh a bit. I told him it's crazy how I will come in as one person and come out looking like another.lol... I was called in, I changed in my surgical gown and I had the nurse bring in my hubby to keep me company. We were brought up to the surgery floor and where I meet with a nurse and my surgeon. He then draw the line within the lingerie I wanted to hide the incision at. The nurse had put the IV after that I think I began to get nervous and needed to go to the restroom. I got out my hubby kissed me said I'll see you when you get out. I smiled and was guided by my nurse to the OR room. I then saw the surgical bed and bright lights and got extremely nervous. I looked back when the door was shut my heart began racing so fast within seconds. I breathed in and out and was placed on the bed. I began to feel calm from the IV and slowly drifted away.

Revision is done and my look is complete!

Leonx hill clinic

This is a teaching school with affordable prices they are trained doctors on staff. Surgeries are done at the clinic's O.R not the hospital. The hospital's rules have recently changed so, before you go.... ask about they're after care. How long will you be able to get free follow ups. Will they charge you for an emergency visit or poor healing of your incision? Will dog ears on TT's, your breast, nose etc revision will they be covered. Will you be charged if sometime go's wrong in the O.R? Like X -rays if needed? Remember this is a teaching hospital!

hey hun hows your healing ggoing..you had to get a revision omg why ??? i also want a revision on my nose and breast...dr neinstein did your revision?
Hey girl! I'm doing great healing is good but could be better. Just a little area opened up again but so far so good. Did you get the revision? Yes, Neinstein did mine just a small area that didn't heal right.
no i didnt he wants me to wait 6 months at least but hes going to canada and ive heard great things about the new fellow thats taking his place so i might let him do my breast but my nose i will go to a private dr and pay full price because id rather go to a rhinoplasty specialist
Did they tell you the hospital has changed their prices and they have different rules now. I'm so upset, I can't get the 2nd revision done free of charge at the end of my TT incision its shape like a V it still looks like dog ears. Ugh.. and you can see it wearing my swimsuit. ;( The hospital rules now if you go over 3 months of visits you will get charged. Which is not right for patients that all ready had surgery and weren't informed before about this. They're rules should apply to new patients only. Not happy about this hospital i'm changing my ratings.
Oh wow so who's going to do your revision?.and are they charging 50 for every visit ? Or just charging for revision mine nose is free he said but still have to pay anest and hospital fee
Noone I guess, I was told to wait a bit long in July, but July is when Neinstein left . So, I would now have to pay for the dr's visit plus the full price of a revision do to these new rules. Makes no senses for just a small area that was messed up during the first revision. The tummy tuck looks great and all but, just the area look funny looking and I feel very self - conscious. The revision was done in the office not the O.R it was a small procedure. Who's doing yours? What did they tell you?
After your breast lift, what size bra and swim top can u wear?
Hi Starbabi, I am currently pretty much the same size as before I was a 34d to 34dd and now am a 32d to 32dd. but can still wear a 34dd no difference. I do look a bit smaller only because my breast tissue was placed back in my chest wall but.... I had enough breast tissue to fill in my cup. Everyone varies... Only a PS can tell you if you have enough breast tissue or if you have a lot of extra skin that needs to be removed if so, the option of a breast lift with implant can come into place to achieve that full look. I was indecisive what to go with so, I decided to go natural for now, its less maintenance. Have you done a consultation yet?
I have im a 40 d right now but with a lift i will be a full c to a small d! Im also wanting a tummy tuck too!!! I cant wait! My sister is two weeks post op with a tummy tuck breast reduction she is looking great alreadt and only was sore for 3 days i think that is just crazy!!!
Hey, is that what your PS discussed with you? If my friend had a lift and I had a lift because our bodies are different you get different results but they can look similar. You get me? I was afraid to get a lift because I felt I didn't have enough breast tissue. After my consultation I felt much more confident about how my results will come out. It also depends on the technique your plastic surgeon uses. I love my breast! There's times I feel like I want more of a bigger fuller breasts but... At the same time I don 't want to ruin my beautiful results... Rrrrr.... So for now I'm sticking to Victoria's Secret push-up bras lol
Would anyone happen to know if Lenox does the BBL procedure? sincerly noassatall.
Question: Surgeryonthego - At what time did you discharge from the hotel to be picked up the day following surgery? I am trying to have things planned for the kids. - thanks
Hey flattummy336, I was with my hubby at the hotel the whole time we were discharged at 12pm like most hotels some like this one might give you an hr extra if request it to leave at 1pm. We decided not to do that and leave easier to not run into traffic. I lived in the city practically my whole life and know that area will be hell during rush hr. Hope this helps good luck!
Hey hun i wanted to ask you when you on your baack does your boobs slide to the side a little? lol weird question but mine does and I have implants I guess I expected them to sit up right even when Im on my back..
@ starringme24 hey girl no they don't I was very surprised too. On the last photos of my breast I put up 23 days post op I was on my back. My breast are tight and I had good amount of breast tissue. I'm afraid if I lose weight that will all change.
I sure hope in a few weeks my boobs look as good as yours! Your scarring is looking great or lack there of.. I had my full lift done 4 days ago (10th) I'm alredy super pleased with my decision! It seems like they change so much everyday! Just excited to see my healed after :)) Wish i would have done TT!! Thanks for sharing your story!
@ newmeintein glad to hear your heal well. It is a great decision. I'm glad I did both I really wanted the TT more but my hubby wanted the breasts so I said heck, I might as well do both. Happy I knock out the pain and the price all at once.
I love your results! You look awesome!!!!
Thanks! I love your too! I am so jealous of you bb it's so cute. I want an inter bb so bad. My PS said give it some time for your bb to go in. Ugh... I don't understand how others have the in from the beginning. I'm giving it time I trust his judgment. Did you use anything to heal it form inwards?
I cant believe how good your incisions look I am at POD 23 and my TT scar does not look nearly that good :P Also your ta-ta's are looking amazing :) And I like your BB.
Hi fxgmrgrl, thanks! i though you incision looked pretty good too. I love the shape of your incision. Mine does look pretty good considering the time frame. I always healed very quickly with cuts and burns my whole life which is a good thing. My healing could of been better but i was set back due to what looks like an infection not sure if it is yet. I have some poor healing in some areas and others you hardly can see the line. I hoping it will heal the right way. I started to take vitamin C 3 days ago. My bb just began to go in a little. I do hope we all heal well before summer so we can show off our bods. Lol
The belly button is the hardest to keep from scarring. Silicone strips are great to keep the scar from raising or being keloid as they say. Ive seen people use it on the tummy and not the bellybutton because they didn't think to tape it down. The tt line doesnt raise and the bbutton scarred worse. Silicone is a little pricy though.
I hope mine turns out as good as yours. You look great.
Your boobs look great girl I hope my lines are thin like that too I can't wait to take the tape off !
Hey hun! I honestly think it will look the same thinest of line since we had the same PS who probably used the same technique . Your line might be short then mine if you didn't get the lift.