Tummy Tuck with Liposuction and Hernia Repair -Aventura, FL

Hello family, I am finally going to take the...

Hello family,

I am finally going to take the plunge. I am status post gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago and now I am ready for the next step. I have been researching, and researching, and researching and (well you get the picture). I had a consult at NYEE but was told no becUse they do not do general surgery and also because of the size of my Hernia (1.3 cm). So, I have consults scheduled at Lenox Hill and Mt. Sinai teaching clinics. I have already had 2 consults with PS at Mt Sinai but the price is a little more than I would like to pay. ($8400). As of now, I am keeping my March 25th date at Sinai in hopes the teaching PS can keep that dates and also maybe the attending can "scrub in". Anyway, the journey begins. Will keep you posted.

I've decided to have a mommy makeover with Dr....

I've decided to have a mommy makeover with Dr. Moises Salama/Rami Ghurani. My consult was with Dr. Salama however, he is so booked and may not be available for me in June. So, I am currently scheduled with Dr. Ghurani for a full mommy makeover with Breast Lift and Silicone implants.

NEED TO SWITCH TO JUNE 24TH, 25TH OR 26TH WITH...

NEED TO SWITCH TO JUNE 24TH, 25TH OR 26TH WITH GHURANI. PLEASE HELP!!! (LOL) I know, I sound desperate....well I am!! I'm currently scheduled for June 19th. Thanks Ladies.

Mommy makeover scheduled with Ghurani on June 19th...

Mommy makeover scheduled with Ghurani on June 19th. Super excited, but need to switch to June 20, June 24, June 25 or June 26. Hopefully, Nancy can make it happen.

Finally happening

Today is the day. Scheduled for tummy tuck @11am. Not having the breast done right now. Super excited.

Finally happening

Yes dr. Ghurani is doing my tuck.

Ghurani tummy tuck

Still in pain but no regrets.

3 days post op

2 weeks post-op

Dr. Ghurani and his team were great. Still in pain but managing.
Moises Salama

You look good!!! How is the recovery going?
looking good!!
Tanks CJD. It's all me. I will post some more pics later this week.
I trust this site if not I would think it was a body double. You look AMAZING! I hope you are healing ok.
How is everything comin along? Can you post more pics I had gastric bypass in 2008 Salama is doing my procedure in 3 weeks.. Any advice ?
You look great Hun!! Good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery!!
I am good. A little pain. Ghurani is really nice.
Hope you are doing well
Hey hun Im June 18th with Ghurani, Are you still on for the 19th??
Hi CarmenNY - I moved it to June 20th. I went to see him on Tuesday since my first consult was with Salama. I'm so excited. Where are you staying?
Oh ok well Im sure we'll bump into each other! I wanna meet some of yall while down there! I have yet to book a room yet, I gotta get a move on it tho cause Id be furious if everything happens to be sold out Lol. Have you decided where ur staying? I know Ima need to hire a nurse for a couple of days too :(
Good luck!!!
I'm having the same thing done in a little over a week up here in Albany NY. The general surgeon is repair the hernia first before the PS comes in. Good luck in your journey!
Wonderful. Are you comfortable with sharing what you paid as well as the surgeon? Thanks