57 Year Old Mother of Two Adult Children

For several years I wanted to have a Tummy Tuck...

For several years I wanted to have a Tummy Tuck done, I went to several doctors but it was Dr. Ruth Celestin , I decided to go with because she was honest and show that she really cared about me as a person and patient. Not only did I want a tummy tuck I also wanted lipo suction to remove some fat that I felt should be removed from my back. Dr Celestin showed were it was an unnecessary procedure that did not have to be done. After my tummy tuck was done I realized that she was right I didn't need to have the lipo suction.
The other Dr's I went to all said I needed to have the lipo suction done so that my tummy tuck would look better. They made me feel that I was just another pay check to them.
I wish Dr. Celestine was still in New York cause all my friends now want to have the procedure done and they all wish they could go to her because they love the results of my surgery.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Celestine always made herself available to me, when I called if I got her voicemail she called me right back. When I texted her she always responded right away. Any time I had a question or concern she always replied with an honest answer.