32 Years Old Mom of 2 Beautiful Babies 7year Old Girl and 2 Year Old Boy - New York

Ive been stalking this website for a while now so...

Ive been stalking this website for a while now so its time i share a little of my story. After losing all the wait i gain with my first pregnancy (70-80lbs) i became pregnant with my boy which left my stomach with alot of excess skin and my self-esteem not so great, so i considered a tummy tuck and have been doing my research for the last 6mth. I found a hospital in newyork that would do the surgery at a affordable rate and has good reviews and the staff is great..for now.lol
I really didnt want to go over seas and risk my health even though being on this website ive read great sucess story, it still scares me. Anyway, im seeing my surgeon on 9-15-2014 and will be posting my experience. ?

some current pics

I want to lose some weight before my surgery 1/12/15 but i fine myself eat more and unhealthy. Has anyone had this issue before their surgery? Also, ive been feeling really down lately which sucks cause im such a outgoing person.
dr John Curran