Total Mommy Makeover - New York, NY

My husbad and I decided we were done having...

My husbad and I decided we were done having children and I saw Dr. Shulman for a consult. I really was unhappy with my chest and stomach which took a beating after 3 children who all breastfed for 3 months. He recommended implants and lift for my chest because my breasts totally deflated and drooped. He also recommended a tummy tuck. I was hoping that lipo would be all I needed but he should me how stretched my skin was and my muscles were so weak that I still looked 5 months pregnant. I agreed and had a mommy makeover which included a breast lift and silicone implants, full tummy tuck with muscle repair, and also lipo of my saddlebag area. He happened to find a hernia from my c section and he fixed that also. I am very happy with the results. It wasn't easy and really took about a month before I felt close to normal. It was worth doing all at once though because I don't thinkI would want to go through surgery multiple times! My scars are hidden and my body is even better than the one I had before I was married.

Hooray for your new body confidence! Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I found him from the top doctors website and then googled him and saw what seemed like hundreds of gushing reviews and also all his tv appearances. I was skeptical of course but when I met him and his staff I understood why all his patients seem to love him. I saw so many before and after pictures of his work and his results were so good also.