Sculptra to Temples, Upper Cheeks. Restylane to Upper Lids. Dysport to Raise Brows.

Dr. Joseph Eviatar did a fantanstic job adding...

Dr. Joseph Eviatar did a fantanstic job adding volume to my upper face/temples, raising my brows and filling out my upper lids which has started to deflate. The result is subtle yet significant. My eyes look younger and more alert. I had three vials of sculptra spaced 2 months apart. The last treatment was a month ago. Natasha is wonderful. Dr. Eviatar has a light touch and a very pleasant manner. I will update with more pictures soon.

Pictures from Dr. Eviatar

skin texture improvement

I don't know if it's the sculptra or the retinoid cream I started using in April but the texture and color of my skin has improved as well. Dr. Eviatar also injected restylane just under the brows and that has made a huge difference. He also raised the brows a bit with dysport. The volume and around the temples and upper/side cheeks is the biggest difference for me. Interestingly, I notice the tip of my nose (nostrils) got a bit narrower in the before and after picture. I guess there was still residual swelling from the rhinoplasty I had over a year ago.

more description on sculptra....

First vial was in April, second was in June, third was end of August. I massaged for five minutes five times a day for the first five days after treatment. Pain was minimal, I had no swelling. These pictures are a month after the last treatment so I suspect there will be a bit more of an increase in volume even from here. I am very pleased with the results but they are gradual and one does need to be patient.

frontal pictures

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Eviatar has a very pleasant demeanor and a knows what he's doing with injectables. I've had fillers in the past but never with results like this. I recommend him to anyone considering sculptra and botox/dysport.