Nervous - New York, NY

I am researching African American plastic surgeons...

I am researching African American plastic surgeons in New York City. I broke my nose years ago, and it did not heal well. I need to find a surgeon who understands I still want to maintain my heritage. My family called me Michael Jackson. However, I don't care I need to do this for me.

I have consultation with Dr. Micahel Jones of Lexington plastic suregory on March 8th. I will provide an update on the surgeon and cost after my consultation.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Any updates after your consult? I'm also trying to maintain my ethnic look. I'm African-American, Native American and Asian. My nose... lord knows! haha! It's more "Asian" i've been told countless ties, but still. I want to go with someone who won't try to destroy my ethnic features I only want it made more narrow, not destroyed. I'm excited to hear your review!
Good for you! I absolutely detest it when people assume that just because your'e getting rhinoplasty that you're going to end up like Michael Jackson. Such a misconception. I hope you have a great consultation. I'll be watching for your updates!