Rhinoplasty Revision - New York, NY

Please help! I am looking for a Dr in the NY/NJ...

Please help! I am looking for a Dr in the NY/NJ area that's best suits my needs. This will be my 3rd revision. I have no room for error. My tip is asymmetrical and I need someone who can recommend the perfect Dr. that can help me. I've been looking and reading and just can't decide who can best help me. Let's face it, I made two bad decisions before, I don't want to make a third.

oh no, you had the same issue like my case. but mine looks worst than yours. i had more than 5 surgeries on my nose. the last surgery was a very major operation where the doc used my ribs to reshape the nose bridge and the tip. it was done under general anesthetic in the operating theater. i was in there for more than 4 hours. this operation i was in so much pain and bruised. i hope this will be my last surgery ever in my life for my nose
Dr. Eric Joseph is amazing. He's an ENT and Rhinoplasty Revison Expert. He did my revision. He's located in West Orange NJ. My nose was a wreck before and it's hard to believe what it looks like now.
Can I ask which NY surgeon did your revision? Did s/he use an implant? This soon after surgery it will look extra swollen; but that said, yes, you're right to be concerned.
dr becker dr becker dr becker!
I wish I lived where you are so he can do my revision! he is the best!
I'll check him out for sure. What do you know about him?
Where are you?
Check him out on the web. Celebrities use him and he has been on tv and make many comments in magazines. His skills are great, however, since he knows this he has a big ego!
PA
he's well published in medical literature for Revision rhinoplasty. he is straight forward, realistic, honest. his work is near perfection. go see him!
I am in New Orleans. my consult was today. im going with Dr Perenak. PS and maxillofacial surgeon. double board certified
Which doc is this?
Great! Happy for you. When are you having it done? I am going to use Dr. Tobias. Just have to figure when. It's funny, I went to him in 1999 I think and he said he wouldn't do any surgery on me as my nose was in very bad shape and he didn't want to risk my health or looks. Then in March of 2007 I went to see him again because he is really a great surgeon. He was surprised I came back, however this time he CAN do a revision because now the technology was available. He said it would be a major job that would require a lot of work and he would have to use cartridge from one or borh ears. He also said the function of my nose was screwed up royally too. The cost was $22,000 but I would have to pay $7,500 as he was submitting to my insurance company a lot for medical purposes and the $7,500 was cosmetic only. We had it scheduled, but a few days later I found out I was pregnant! So now, 6 years later, I have to contact him once again to have the revision done; finally! I am so excited but scared like hell because of the pain and that it's going to take hours for him to do it!
I stated that u r lucky to be in the vicinity of dr. becker in Summit nj he is an expert. I am in Louisiana and I am using dr Perenak
I do not know when I'm having it done I'm waiting for him to email me the photo projections of my future nose and have more conversations with him about the plan :)
Is he in summit or Princeton? I found a Dr. Daniel Becker in Princton, Nj?
Oh wow. So you haven't had surgery by Tobias yet? I thought you did. I'm planning in having my surgery within a year, year and half. I really want to make the right decision this time. So taking things slow.
hmmm, PS? that must be him call and see if he specializes in revision!
Yes and I agree with you in taking things slow, that is why I have been taking years to dettermine what would be the best solution for me. I'm going to gather photos throughout the years so you all can see what and why has and needs to be done.
I'm waiting for Willow to respond to me with her password.
I'm waiting for Willow to send me her password.

Thank you for starting your story! I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your journey to revision rhinoplasty. Sorry you have to deal with a third surgery. Blergh! Here's what some doctors say about finding the best revision rhino surgeon.

there is an outstanding PS in Summit,,,,,cant think of his name.....
Btw, have you read my detailed post days ago?
No, but I will check it out now! Thanks!