PicoSure Tattoo Removal - New York, NY

I highly recommend Dr. Krant and the PicoSure...

I highly recommend Dr. Krant and the PicoSure tattoo removal process! I have a solid black tattoo about the size of my palm which I have had a very difficult and painful time trying to get it removed. I previously had 6 traditional laser removal treatments at another clinic, over a 1 year period with little success. The traditional laser treatments also caused significant blistering and scabbing and the removal procedure was excruciating. By the time I found Dr. Krant, I was skeptical about the results and was pretty much resigned to having a weird half-faded tattoo forever. Dr. Krant and the PicoSure laser gave me hope again! The PicoSure laser breaks up the ink much more quickly and blasts it into smaller fragments than a traditional laser can. The laser treatment procedure is done much more quickly, there is hardly any pain, and I did not experience any blistering! From one treatment, my tattoo faded as much or if not more than 6 treatments with a traditional laser! I am excited now to continue, and confident that I will not have to live with this awful tattoo much longer.

Aside, from the procedure Dr. Krant is amazing, and she is one of the few dermatologists in the country to have a PicoSure laser! Her office is clean, quiet, and relaxing. The receptionist and nurse are also very friendly and helpful. One thing that I really love about Dr. Krant is she never keeps me waiting for ages in the waiting room. I always get in right at my appointment time (a rare thing these days), and she has even seen me early on a day that I arrived before my scheduled appointment time. She is friendly and thoroughly discusses the procedure with you; she is patient and willing to discuss any concerns you may have at length.

I have also seen Dr. Krant for Restylane injections which turned out beautifully--this was my first time having any cosmetic procedures of this nature done, and I was very nervous. She eased all my concerns and made sure I was comfortable before proceeding.

I honestly have no negative feedback for this doctor. I am so excited about the tattoo removal results from PicoSure, love the refreshed look the Restylane treatments have given me, and I also see Dr. Krant for normal dermatological issues. My fiancé has also started seeing Dr. Krant after seeing how happy I have been with her treatment.
I am considering this doctor, some photos would be a great help please!
Such a joke. You obv work for the office. Picosure is absolutely no better
That's not been my experience at all. And I do not work for the office either. I am a law school student at the University of Oklahoma.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon