NYC Facelift on June 1st - New York, NY

I am having a facelift on June 1st with Dr....

I am having a facelift on June 1st with Dr. Konstantine on the Upper East Side. I lost a lot of weight from 2011-2012 so I have undesired jowls and turkey neck...I have always had bags under the eyes so he is doing upper and lower eyelids as well as a neck lift. Wish me luck!!! I am adding before pics so I can document the transformation. This is me in May without any make-up in full sunlight.

I am 49 yrs old

Just so you can judge the changes...

Facelift done today

I am kind of miserable right now. I'm in pain, my eyes are swollen, my ears hurt, my chin hurts....I see changes already.

More Pics

More pics 12-15 hrs post op

Day 2 6 am

Day 2 looking a bit better, I think. Nauseous from the pain though and still applying cold compresses. Very hard to sleep.

Day 2 Night

Very sore and feeling yucky!

Day 3 pics without wrap

Day 3, hope of a shower today! Here are pics without wrap. Pain is a little less today.

Day 3 more pics

Post shower day 3

Yeah! I had a shower!! Boo, hair loss....did other people lose chucks of hair? I expect most of it will grow back and I can hopefully get a layered cut to hide it! Time to put on Anica and take my antibiotics! Still feel nauseous.

New pic

Day 4 pic

Less pain, more tightness, more bruising

4 day pic

Hi! Less pain, but more tightness and swelling. Bruising is bad. Feel better but super tired today.

Day 5 pics

Tight and swollen, getting sick of wearing this wrap. Definite changes appearing. Eyes wide open.

Day 5 pics

More day 5 profile pics, neck pics

Day 6 photos

Looking a bit like grumpy cat with my bruising!!! Can't wait to get the stitches out tomorrow and be able to put in my contacts again! Still waiting to see if STD approves me so I can take a 2nd week off work...just to rest up a bit more.

Day 9 pics

Stitches out, finishing antibiotics, kinda nauseous, lethargic today. I am awaiting my STD claim status so this may or may not be the last day off. Still some bruising and had a difficult night of sleep.

Day 9 pics

More pics

Pic Evening Day 9

Day 10 pics

Day 10 not much change day to day.

Day 10

Feeling and looking better after a shower!

Day 11 pics

Day 11 closer everyday!

Day 12 pics

Back at work in my home office as of yesterday! Feeling much better!

Day 12 pictures

Do I look 49?

Day 14

Yeah!!! Starting to feel more normal and love the results! I am really happy with the neck and jaw line now!!

Day 17 pics

Happy now, no pain and I can lie on my side on very soft pillows!!!

Three weeks out

Feeling good and loving the results. I am still waiting for some lumpy areas under my jaw and neck to even out but otherwise great! The owner at a B&B said "there's something different about you, I just can't put my finger on it, did you change your hair?" At that point, he started touching my hair and I was like, "I'm just young and spry!"

My mechanic asked me if my car had ever been in that shop before
And let's just say, we are regulars with 2 older cars. I was just there a month before my surgery and I guess he didn't recognize me! Cool. The test will be this coming weekend when I am meeting a bunch of high school pals for a party. I am hoping the neck swelling is gone by then.

More day 23 pics

More recent pics, still happy

One lumpy area on the neck left to go away! Otherwise love the results and sensation returns a bit each day!! Happy with my results and I think I look 30-35 now but maybe that's just me!!

More pics 7 weeks post op

New haircut 2 inches off!!

More pics!

Haircut

So happy with my results....I feel like 35 again!

I am really thrilled with my results...couldn't be happier unless he did a tummy tuck at the same time. Yes, there a couple spots I think are still healing but I get looks from 20 something guys...I am happily married, but I think that's just how my much I have transformed...the eyes have it...the eyes are the most WOW part of this!! I feel like I am aging in reverse and that is NOT an exagerration. My 15 yo son said--what are you? Some kind of Benjamin Button!! I am happy, happy, happy...if you are in the NYC area, RUN, don't walk to the phone and make an appt with Dr. Konstantin!! 212 380 3634

Great Results after 3 months!! New pics

Had a glam shot done and took some new pics!! Awaiting large pics back too. I am very happy with my results!! Well worth it!! Do your research and have realistic expectations and they will likely be exceeded!! Stay happy..

Real Before and After Pics

OK for the big picture (literally)--here's my real before and after pics...prior to weight loss surgery in Oct 2011 and then after my face lift in June 23, 2013 (22 days after my facelift)! Hope this is helpful.

Pics 1 year later!!!! Still happy.....

It's been 1 year since I had my facelift with Dr. Konstantin in NYC. I am truly happy with the results. Here are some pics 1 yr later.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Konstantin Vasyukevich, MD Pending ---so far, so good! After 1 year, still the best plastic surgeon for facial surgery....I love it, very happy.... Thank you Dr. K.