Finally Booked my Surgery. I'm So Excited. -New York, NY

I put down my deposit today for my surgery. I will...

I put down my deposit today for my surgery. I will be getting a mommy makeover which includes a breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction of my thighs.

I saw him originally a few months ago and just needed to save enough money for the procedure. I am about 3/4 of the way there and just paid my 10% deposit today. I am so excited and this makes it seem real.

My surgery is still 2 months away, but I can hardly wait. I really love Dr. Schulman and I am totally confident that he will get me the body that I want.

I will update as I get closer to the surgery. I am so glad to see that there are so many other of his patients on here also. It helps to have the support from more of his patients.

New York Plastic Surgeon

My husband actually found him for me. He did all the initial research. I had already seen a few of the top plastic surgeons in New York City but Dr. Schulman just seemed to blow them all away. He was younger and hipper and I just felt like I could relate to him better. He was really funny and it put me at ease during my consult.

Thanks for starting your story! Here's a list of supplies you might want to consider for recovery. I'm excited for you. What a transformation it will be!