Male Tummy Tuck - New York, NY

I'm 18 years old. When I was 17, I lost roughy 80...

I'm 18 years old. When I was 17, I lost roughy 80 pounds. Im 6ft 180 and can't seem to get rid of the lower belly flab. I have been trying to get rid of the lower belly pouch, but it just doesn't get better. My tummy tuck is scheduled for May 22 and I'm extremely excited. I'm hoping they do some lipo on the flanks because I definitely have some fat there.

Post OP Day 1

First day and I feel as though the pain isn't too bad. I have a good amount of swelling mainly at my hips. I am extreme anxious too see my stomach without the tape. The drains aren't painful just annoying. Going back to the PS tomorrow morning and then he will tell me when to come in for drain removal. Have been bending when I walk. Feel like an old man. Il post day to day pica

Day 2/3 Post Op

Day 2 was very bad. I woke up with a lump on the left side of my chest. When I went to see the PS, I fainted in the room. I am not an anxious person so it was very surprising. I had to stay in the hospital all day. They put a suction tube in my belly button and put various needles in my stomach to drain. The blood dispersed thank god. Day 3 has been alright. I feel pain in the incision area and when I stand up. The stomach is extremely swollen all around. I know it's too early but the extreme swelling makes me look huge. I hope that it starts to look better because it makes me feel nervous that the results won't be good.

3 weeks post op

Swelling is starting to subside. As the day goes on it gets much worse. Have seroma that I need to get drained twice a week. Doctor said that I could ease back into my workout routine once the seroma is gone which should be within a few days. I'm still very swollen below my belly button and on my flanks.