Male Tummy Tuck - New York, NY

I'm 18 years old. When I was 17, I lost roughy 80...

I'm 18 years old. When I was 17, I lost roughy 80 pounds. Im 6ft 180 and can't seem to get rid of the lower belly flab. I have been trying to get rid of the lower belly pouch, but it just doesn't get better. My tummy tuck is scheduled for May 22 and I'm extremely excited. I'm hoping they do some lipo on the flanks because I definitely have some fat there.

Post OP Day 1

First day and I feel as though the pain isn't too bad. I have a good amount of swelling mainly at my hips. I am extreme anxious too see my stomach without the tape. The drains aren't painful just annoying. Going back to the PS tomorrow morning and then he will tell me when to come in for drain removal. Have been bending when I walk. Feel like an old man. Il post day to day pica

Day 2/3 Post Op

Day 2 was very bad. I woke up with a lump on the left side of my chest. When I went to see the PS, I fainted in the room. I am not an anxious person so it was very surprising. I had to stay in the hospital all day. They put a suction tube in my belly button and put various needles in my stomach to drain. The blood dispersed thank god. Day 3 has been alright. I feel pain in the incision area and when I stand up. The stomach is extremely swollen all around. I know it's too early but the extreme swelling makes me look huge. I hope that it starts to look better because it makes me feel nervous that the results won't be good.

3 weeks post op

Swelling is starting to subside. As the day goes on it gets much worse. Have seroma that I need to get drained twice a week. Doctor said that I could ease back into my workout routine once the seroma is gone which should be within a few days. I'm still very swollen below my belly button and on my flanks.

Looks great! I'm the same built and been really considering a tummy tuck but still unsure but yours really inspired me and I'm just curious as to how much that cost
Wow congratulations on taking that step! Did your surgery really come out to 17000 when all is said and done? seems like alot

Hang in there, it's all up hill from here.  The drains will come out soon enough and you will love that.

You are going to be walking like an old man for a while but try to straighten up as much as possible.  This will help your back from becoming so sore.  Keep me up to date.

Your procedure as you have discovered by now, going to yield the best results possible. You are catching this early so you will be able to maximize your results. Lucky dude you are. I am 53 and almost 1 year PO and say everyday it is the best thing I have ever done. I never thought I'd have a 6 pack and now the mirror is my friend. The gym is my destination. Sexy is a part of my vocabulary.
Thats great to here. Have you lost additional weight since your surgery
Also, congratulations on taking this step. For me being a 19 year old guy in college, it was hard to finally decide and it takes courage. I promise you won't regret it.
is there anyway you could put your before and after tummy tuck pics up too.
I actually don't have any before pictures. My doctor does. I wasn't as prepared. You look great man! I'm 6 weeks out as of yesterday!
I'm 19 years old from Oklahoma and have a similar story. I had my tummy tuck and flank lipo on the 10th of May. Don't be nervous. It's a week after my surgery and I feel great with no regrets. Good luck!
Thanks man. I just hope it wont take too long before I could start exercising again
goood luck with serguery =] im today after 2 months( u can see in my review) .. and it so change =] i waiting for pictures ... good luck !!

Welcome to RealSelf.  You have done an amazing job with the weight loss so now it's time to finish this up!

The only way to get rid of this skin is with a tummy tuck.  That will not go away on it's own.  Make sure to keep us up to date and also post your before and after pictures.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Il post the photos now. Thanks for getting back to me. I'm very excited

Thank you for posting the pics!!