34_mother of 2 *Full Back Lipo Plus Tummy Tuck - New York, NY

I'm a 34 years old doing full back lipo and tummy...

I'm a 34 years old doing full back lipo and tummy tuck with DR. Yager.
After done a lot research I chose yager, because made feel that I will get what I'm looking for...yes! Almost thought of leaving the country to the great curves and amazing body I keep
Seeing every where, but it's not safe or worth the risk. I'm paying double but I will 100% safe.
I want a flat stomach!
Less stretch marks and look great for my 35 bday.
I had my first child when I was 21 and got all these stretch marks with the first pregnancy, I can't recall if I got more in the second pregnancy but it feels I had them forever.
I work out on a regular basis but I'm struggling with having no thyroid glands (previous surgery)
My blood test result came out good!
My endocrinologist said my thyroid levels are normal, and have been for the last year.
So the only thing that's left to do is wait and count down the days.
I'm excited and scared! It's normal, that's what everyone says,
In the next two week I will keep working out, no drinking alcohol,
Eating low fat, low salt, low carb.
I'm following all the recommendations by the doctor and nurse.
Can't wait to my final results!

Back pic

Less than a week...

It feels like I'm going on vacation, I feel I gotta leave so many things ready before the surgery.
A big plus is that the kids will be off that week and that will give few days to relax and not to think about the morning drills. I am planing to stay over at a relative's place for a day or two until the first post op at least. Wednesday it's the big day, I'm so busy at work that I barely think about it but once I get home, I get on real talk trying to find new stories to read.
I will b working until the 15th. I hope that was not a bad choice I made but I want to use only the days I need to. I plan to go back to work on may 5th God's willing. Scare, excited, anxious, equals to me right now!!! But I can't wait to get this done and see my new belly!!!

Hungry

I'm getting so hungry lately...i think it's because the inner me is out control of nervousness :/
I'm going shopping today for the surgery, preparing basically for those days, I'm thinking to get the big pads, comfortable pillows, few extra sweats suits, and 1-2 nude color sports bras, gauze, bed lining, etc. 4 more days :

Birth control pills?

Ok, I'm really scare now. I didn't stop my birth control pills....I'm calling the doctor's office first thing in the morning to see how can that affect me :/ my surgery is Wednesday......

I made it! But the recovery process is not an easy task...

Happy to b able to post a pic and write few words.... Tomorrow is my first post op. I hope to feel at lease 5% better. It's a little uncomfortable with pain. Ouch!

1st post op

Today was my first post op.
Still a little out of it.
Hate the blood smell after they removed the white big bandage/girdle type. I got a new one, and washing the first one.
My next appointment is next thrusday. It feels it will be an eternity. This drain its horrible. But it's my drain and it's doing the job. I wil recover better before i update again. Good luck to those that are on the way for this extraordinary journey.

Hard knock days!!!

No sleep, muscle pain ( meaning every muscle in my body)
I don't know how I will take it like this until Thursday. The drain....why why do they have to put it there :( but it's still draining, i want to change that gauze around it. I will call before because i don't remember the doc or nurse telling me to change it.
I feel so out of it sometimes.
Can't wait to get my real self back...I missed it so much, together with a nice warm
Bath to remove this feeling :(
I guess it's part if the beautifying mode I am in. ;)

Lipo pic

The worst!!!!

Coughing?

No one told me about this!!!?? It's horrible, lol I'm praying that I don't have to cough again, I don't know what I will do. I'm getting a hard hard pillow in case it happens again. It was really scary, but I survived! I might sound like a big complainer but I an seriously counting the days, hours, and minutes till the drain day comes!

Update

Here I am! Feeling much better than day1, but full of concerns....belly botton size and location, scar healing time, etc i dont want to stress it, it's still soon to see final results......No more Vicodin! I'm on my own

9days post op

Back lipo

Before and after back lipo

2weeks update!

So today I'm 15days post op....had an appointment and saw the nurse. To my surprise I had fluid in my stomach, I thought I was swollen but no :( she took a the fluid out with a syringe, ouch, ouch, it didn't hurt much cause my stomach still a bit numb but it's hurting now, like the pinches.
I still swollen, my belly button is so big put I find it smaller than last week. I'm not too happy with that. I hope it gets smaller. I will post pic tomorrow of it. Other than that everything is under control. I start work next Monday. And my first lymphatic massage will be next thrusday. Im so ready for 6weeks update, lol I know more weeks!!!!
Happy healing ladies!

My 2weeks stomach

It looks like it's healing....

A blister or a scratch, who knows....

So now it seems, that things will start getting complicated :( I just got a blister or the garment scratch a little part of the incision. I can't believe it, it's horrible, I called the clinic and they told to put a large tshirt before putting the faja. I was always covering that with lite Kotex, I don't know what happened. And in the middle of the incision I noticed a small piece of nylon coming out, it supposed to a stich that my body wants to expell. I'm so afraid because I don't want any compilations. Did anyone went thru this?

Pic

3weeks update

After putting the tshirt under my garment no more blister problem. Thankfully they are healed as we speak.
Done with my 2nd lumpy hath massage and it wasn't that bad.
I'm using a new faja, since the one the doc gave me fits me extremely loose and it's not doing the job. I felt so loose with it.
Saw the doc on Thursday and he remove 25cc of fluid AGAIN from my stomach :( I'm going back on Tuesday to see if I retain more by then.
Overall the tummy tuck work looks good....the belly button is healing, closing a bit but still big.
The lipo of my waist is good also but I thought it was a full back...I'm noticing some fat on my upper back. I will show the doc on Tuesday as well. I'm only 20plus days post op I know there is so much to come. I do get anxious on the final results.
I'm back at work taking it easy, but when I get home I go straight to bed. I feel so exhausted. I was told it was normal. Let's see what week #4 brings!!!

Pic

4weeks

I'm using the silicone strip on the scar, and I do see a difference. But that silicone tape is expensive...I will continue to use it and try to get it online.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Do you see improvement with the silicone strips? If so how long have you been using them?
Did your breast well up after the lipo and tummy tuck. I had mine Thursday with Dr. Yegar and my breast feel swollen and are huge and heavy.
Hi Jnmarrero, the side of my breast was swollen cause I has lipo on the sides. But my was not swollen....remember all bodies are different, but of course my whole was swollen. Even after 5weeks I'm swollen not as much, but still some. Going on my 4th lymphatic massage, i hope by #10 I feel much better. Good luck
My breast are swollen even my nipple is sensitive to the touch. The side is swollen and bruised. Then my breast are huge. I Ice them and it only gives me temporary relief.
Hello! Was reading your story and i had the same procedures done last friday. I have a question.... After lipo, did you feel like you had fatty tissues like swollen? It's been a week for me and i have several areas where I had lipo swollen.... Very uncomfortable! went to the doctor today and he said that was normal but I just want to know if other people have experienced the same as I am. Thanks!
I have places where I still feel like there is fat but clearly to me it's swollen. It's annoying frustrating but I guess in time it will go away.
Hi newbody, yes I feel that there are places with fat, like my lower back, but the side and some part in my upper back still swollen even after 4weeks. I'm on my third lymphatic massage, hopefully by the 10th one I should be much better. All things I heard is normal, I'm still waiting for final results
How is your back ? Are u happy with results? looks great! I ask because im thinking about getting it done. your tummy looks great also!!
Hi newmetobe, I'm happy with the results so far, however, as you know nothing is perfect...my belly button is weird, and I was going thru some small blister on the side of my tt incision. My back is pretty good! I'm doing the first lymphatic massage on Wednesday. I was told after the massages is when you see the real results. The full back included my love handles, and after yearsss, I finally have a waist!!! Lol when are you planning to getting it done?
What brand of silicone strips you bought? When did you start using them?
Hi jmarrero, I'm using newgel+ clear.
BB is looking progressively better. I think it will be fine. Good luck.
How you feeling girlfriend? Today is day one ....thin is hardddddd
Welcome to the flat side Mommyofseven! Very excited you are updating! Take it easy for the few days! Then it will be a party in the USA lol
I'm doing better 16days post op not, a little sore and pinches hurt from yesterday fluid removal, other than that I'm doing ok!
Looking good.
Ouch! That most have been uncomfortable , hope you feel better... Am a nerve wreck today, no sleep at all... Dreading the recovery! I'll post as soon as I feel better.... Thanks for remembering...
Just give it all time. Your body will heal beautifully if you take care of yourself like we all know we should. Try not to worry about things too early, there are major good changes each week for up it a year.
You look amazing. It is really hard recovering from a TT but your results will be so worth it. Your stomach will be flat flat flat and smooth and tight. Enjoy.
Beautiful!
U r looking terrific. Envy is the word.
Thanks love! How you doing?
I just had SL and that was almost four months ago. I still have a little swelling and one lump. I have been massaging 10-15 minutes 2-3 timed a day and that has really helped the swelling and lumps. Everybody heals differently and it has just taken me awhile longer than some but everything is moving in the right direction.
I had my lipo done the 17th and eleven days later ALL bruising is gone. Im amazed.
hey newbeequeen how you've been handling the sleeping positions? bed, recliner??? just wondering how can you improve your pain....