My face is still extremely sensitive to the sun - Help - New York, NY

In may 2013 it will be a year since my second...

In may 2013 it will be a year since my second fraxel treatment. My face is still extremely sensitive to the sun even after reapplying sunblock for the third or fourth time and after wearing a cap whenever i see there is a bit of sun out. I also noticed hyper pigmentation developing on my upper cheeks. I never had a hyper pigmentation issue before. I also believe the laser caused extra fine lines around my eyes:( has anyone else experienced this and will the sensitivity ever go away? What can I do before my skin looks worse then ever?

42 Years Old and my Skin is Totally Damage

Fraxel destroyed my skin's texture. It's been 3 years after the procedure and my skin looks worse! Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there any hope for my skins texture to improve? I have really bad and unattractive pores throughout my entire face! My face has thinned and sags. I have terrible lines under my eyes making me look like a 60 year old. Is there any hope of this improving in the near future? I'm hoping to hear back from people who have experienced damage from Fraxel for a few years. Please respond if you can offer me some hope. Thank you:)

Terrible Lines Under My Eyes that I Got After Fraxel